forgivness

as they enter the gryffindor common room, they see the blond girl they grew to see around you so much run down the stairs, crying, holding onto her arm. "alice?" hermione asks gently and the little girl looks up. "are you alright?" she asks, forrowing her brows.

"i think.. {Y/N} is mad..." she simply says, hiccuping and quickly looking down before she runs out and leaves them behind. "i think i should go alone" hermione says as she starts climbing the stairs to her dorm, and as quietly as she can, she opens the door.

she enters the room and on the floor she sees you, on your knees, with your elbows leaning on your legs as your palms covered your face, your left hand was binded messily, stained red. she comes forward and gets to her knees infront of you and sends her arms around your shoulders in a hug, her head resting on your shoulder.

after about a minute of her listening to your cries, she breaks down and cries too. its the first time ever she hears you crying, so small, so voulnarable, so... sad. shes seen you battling dragons and monticores, but never in her life has she seen you in such a sad state.

you slowly let go of your face, gently and carefully put them under her arms and put yours on her back gently. "im sorry.. sorry" you mummble, sniffling. "its ok.. its ok.." she whispers back softly, her arms giving you a slight squeeze. "its not, you shouldnt be so kind with me after i act like-like this, im a monster" you cry, putting your eyes on her shoulder.

"its not you. i know you. youre not a monster" she whispers as she hugs you tighter. "youre just a victim"

**

you and hermione walk downstairs at night into the empty and silent common room of gryffindor, on the sofa sitting george and fred, on the other ron and harry. hermione hugs you and you stand infront of them, your hands clasped before you as you sit down on the armchair.

"i must apologize to you... i didnt mean to hurt any of you, and i didnt mean to push you away" you say, lifting your eyes up. "i-i dont mean no harm, but sometimes, i get angry, very angry" you gulp and look between them, they are all looking at you gently, none of them mad. "i become stupid, and full of hatred" you hiss. "and when that anger comes, i cant control it. im sorry" you finish off and look up at them again from the floor.

first off, fred stands up and walks over to you and reaches his hand forward to you, which you gracefully take. "its alright.." he whispers as you stand infront of him and be holds your bandaged hand. "we know, you dont mean no harm... we know your heart lies in the good" he smiles gently and you smile up at him. "we're not mad. were just concered" he says and you nkd, trying to keep your tears in. "and you will be alright, you just need ti be careful, because none of us wants to see you getting hurt" he smiles as he pulls you closer and immediatly you hug his torso and he wraps his arms around you and kisses the top of your head.

"and you behaved amazingly, defending mcgongall. even if you ended up, not so well" je says and you giggle. "i never could come up with those insults you shouted at her" harry say, making you laugh. "i dont know how i did" you laugh, but in the back of your head, you know well and done that it was gellert who said those words.

**

you walk into the washrooms of hogwarts, where you hear water flowing and faint cries.

you walk in and deeper into the big washroom. its dark and cold, the marble floors illuminated by the moonlight.

you pass the big bath on the floor and to the toilets, infront of them a long mirror outstreched across the wall and the row of sinks, the last one is working, water flowing down, and underneath it sitting the oh so familiar blond girl, crying, her hair infront of her face as you heard her soft cries.

you make long strides towards the girl and turn off the water, taking her hand you pull her up. "sit" you tell the girl as you help her up to the counter and take her hand. you inspect her arm that bared a cut from the glass that you smashed above her, and as she looked down you took a glance at her face.

her face had messy strikes of dried tears and red eyes from cries, her cheeks red and her lip trembling.

you look down at her arm again and take it in your hands and clean off the blood with a towel, and pulling our your wand, you casted "episky" on the girls arm, and before you know it, her once long and sharp cut dissapears.

"thats better?" you ask and she nods, sniffling. "im sorry i scared you squeak, and hurt you. i didnt mean to" you finally say. "its ok, im used to it" she says and you look up at her face again, confused.

"what do you mean?" you ask. "my dad does it sometimes. i mean, drinking, and then sometimes her gets angry that because of me mom left us" she admits, looking to the side. "he says its my fault and if i was normal i would still have a family, and sometimes he would hurt me. but he always apologized after. he doesnt mean it. its the alcohol" she says and you cast your eyes down, closing them tightly.

"im sorry alice, i didnt know" you reply to the girls story. "its fine... you didnt know" you could hear her playfullness. you stand in the sielnce for a few more minutes until she hops off the counter and takes your binded hand.

"can you take me back to my dorm?" she asks and you smile. "lets go" you whisper as you start leaving the washroom. "could you teach me something else when we get there?" she asks and you smirk.

"of course" you smile down at her gently.

"all one needs is a little bit of light in the dark life"

***

had to put another chapter out sorry. i have no self control.
mad bi vibes, i know. deal with it.
got refrences?

comment, vote and follow!

yours, the red demon♧