The New Student

*Emily on*

Well, hi there! I'm Emily and I'm 16 years old, I am from New York. It is now 7:30 a.m, and I'm getting ready for school.

Most people say school is boring and they don't wanna go and how they would rather to stay at home doing whatever they want instead, but I honestly don't think like that, I love going to school and I love to learn new things!

I better hurry up because I heard there will be a new student on my school but I'm not sure, but if that's true then the principal will probably want me to show him/her around school, since I'm one of the best students in my school I wouldn't be surprised.

*30 minutes later*

I arrived at school I'm actually some minutes early, and as soon as I entered school the principal came up to me.

Emily:Hello Mrs. Lopez

Mrs. Lopez:Hello Emily, can I ask you something?

Emily:Sure what is it?

Mrs. Lopez:Well as you probably already heard, there is a new student here and I was wondering if you would mind of showing him around?

Emily:No, I don't mind at all *I smiled while saying that*

Mrs. Lopez:Great! Please wait for him in my office he will probably come at any moment. And don't worry, I will warn your teachers of why you will get late.

Emily:Ok thank you Mrs. Lopes, bye!

Mrs. Lopes:Goodbye sweetheart.

So I did as Mrs. Lopez told me and waited for the new student on her office, some minutes went by and then the student arrived.

Emily:Hello, I'm guessing you are Matthew, I'm Emi-

Matthew:I don't care who you are! Just show me around so I can go mind my business.

Well, that was quite rude of him I got a little surprised, I wasn't expecting that,but I ignored it and showed him around.

Emily:And here's the cafetaria and that's it. I hope you enjoy our school! *I smiled*

Matthew:Yeah yeah, whatever nerd.

He walked away. Once again that surprised me, how can someone be so rude with a person they just met? And I'll admit, it did hurt me when he called me a "nerd" but as we are not friends I just let that go and I made my way to class.

To be continued

Heyy guys! This is my first story, I hope you enjoyed it! See ya next time.