You?

*Emily on*

It is now the end of the school day and I'm already exiting the front entrance doors ready to go home when I feel someone grab my arm. That someone turns me around so I can face them and speaks, I paralyse when I see who it is.

Matthew:Hey nerd two things. One, you were supposed to come with me remember? And two, not through the front, through the back.

He starts leading me to, I'm guessing the school's back entrance since he said "not through the front, through the back". I whisper a quick 'I'm sorry' but I'm pretty sure he didn't heard it.

When we get close to the school's back we go through a different way of the way that leads us into the back entrance, and I have no idea where we are going, we walk a little bit more when we finally get to two locked doors, Matthew takes the keys out of his pockets and opens the doors, we go through the doors and reach a parking lot, I didn't even knew our school had one at the back! And it's incredibly big, so I let my jaw drop.

Matthew:Nerd! Are you just gonna stay there or are you coming?

He says leaning on a car wich I'm guessing it's his.

Emily:Oh, I'm sorry. And I have a name you know?

I say while walking to his direction to the car.

Matthew:Yeah I know, but I don't really care.

I roll my eyes and sight. We are now inside the car, him on the driver's and me on the passenger's seat. He than starts the car and starts driving out of the parking lot. A minute later I remembere that I didn't warned my parents and brother about this so I quickly grab my phone and text Liam.

To Liam: Heyy brother!

From Liam: Hii lovely sister! Where the hell are you?

To Liam: Aww Liboo don't get mad at your "lovely sister" as you said.

From Liam: Don't. Freaking. Call. Me. That!

To Liam: Okay, okay, lol.

From Liam: Okay but now seriously where are you? Mom is starting to freak out.

To Liam: She always does, even if I was heading home two minutes wouldn't be enough time for me to get home. So please remind her of that will ya?

From Liam: I already did. And what do you mean by "even if I was heading home"? Aren't you heading home?

To Liam: No, I'm heading to one of my classmates' house, we have a science project to do together. So yeah, oh and the science teacher also asked me to be his tutor so I don't think I'm coming back home after school for a while.

From Liam: Oh okay. Well I will just tell mom that. Have fun sis.

To Liam: Yep! Oh Liam one more thing!

From Liam: Yes?

To Liam: Will you pick me up later?

From Liam: Just text me when you're ready to leave.

To Liam: Okay, bye love ya!

From Liam: Bye, love ya too!

So I put my phone back in my school bag and look out the window.

Matthew:Who were you texting?

Emily:Just my brother I forgot to warn him and my parents that I wasn't going home.

Matthew:Oh okay. Damn I didn't expected you to actually tell me who it was.

Emily:Yeah it just happens that I'm not rude like you.

Matthew:Fair enough.

He let out a little laugh and I'm not gonna lie, it was kinda cute.

*10 minutes later*

Matthew:We're here. Come on get out of the car and let's get inside.

Matthew gets out of the car and I do too and than we get inside. When we do Matthew yells.

Matthew:MOM! ARE YOU HOME?

He gets no answer. He turns around to me with a smirk on his face and speaks.

Matthew:Don't worry. You're safe for now, let's do the project and than we see what happens. Come on.

He starts to walk up the stairs and I follow him, than we enter a room wich I'm guessing it's his. And he jumps on the bed while I just stay on the door.

Matthew:Just come in and sit down, oh and close the door please.

So I do as he said.

Emily:Did you really said "please"?? Wow! I thought that word was out of your vocabulary.

Matthew rolls his eyes.

Matthew:Let's just start planning this project okay?

So we do. Five minutes later we hear the front door open and close, like someone has just arrived, and than we hear footsteps coming up the stairs and than a knock on his door.

Matthew:Who is it?

???:It's me darling, I'm home. Can I come in?

Matthew:Oh. Sure mom.

He says and than his mom pushes the knob to enter his room.

Why do I know this voice? It looks SO familiar.

I thought.

And than his mother enters his room.

???:Hi darling how ar- oh hi Emily! Didn't knew you were here, welcome sweetie.

I just stay shocked with who it is with my mouth open.

Emily:You??

To be continued