The Project

*Emily on*

Emily:What are you doing here?!

Liam:Well I got a little break from work so I thought, why not come and see my favorite parents and little sister in this earth?

Emily:I am your only sister!

???:And we are your only parents, you silly boy. 22 years old and still the same.

That's Isabella, my mother, she is a sweetheart and is always here for me, I love her to death.

Isabella:But anyways, Emi dear why did you took so long to come back? We were starting to get so worried about you.

Emily:Oh yeah, ummm, I went to Ariana's house and I guess I forgot to warn you guys.

Isabella:Oh ok. At least you were safe.

???:Yeah, but please, try not to forget next time because we were really worried.

And that's my father George, he is a cool funny guy.

George:Well go make your homework, I'm going to prepare dinner.

Emily:Yes father.

As I am walking upstairs I hear my brother whispering to my parents.

Liam:There is no way she is going to finish it all.

I just giggle at how he thinks I am not going to finish it until dinner and enter my room, sit on my bed and start doing homework.

Some time later I hear my father calling me to go eat dinner and guess what? I had finished all of my homework, and it's only been 20 minutes. So I went downstairs, sat at the table with my parents and brother and started eating and talking as we used to do in the past when my brother lived with us, just going back to the good old days.

Liam:Sooooo,Emi did you finished your homework?

He said with a smirk on his face and for that I knew that he was expecting me to say that I didn't finished it.

Emily:Well, I did actually! And it was pretty easy and it wasn't that much. I just had to do science, English, maths, French and geography homework.

His jaw dropped as I said that.

Isabella&George:Just as usual.

Liam just kept looking at me and than at my parents and than looking back at me repeatedly. I smirked at him and raised one of my eyebrows at him. But I didn't stand in this "serious" face expression for that long and started laughing really hard to his face expression and eventually my parents started laughing with me and soon we were all laughing our souls out. We were laughing so hard that our stomachs started to hurt. It was actually good because it reminded me once again of the good old days.

*Some minutes later*

It's been a while now and we finished eating dinner so I'm helping my mom doing the dishes while my brother and father help each other to set the living room up for a family movie night. Usually my parents don't let me stay up until late on a night before school but they said they could do an exception tonight to celebrate the fact my brother's back.

*the next day*

*Emily off*

*Liam on*

It is now 9 o'clock and I'm preparing breakfast for myself, my parents and Emi. It's Friday so her school only starts at 10. Speaking about her, she should be downstairs already, it's weird because she's not, I should probably go check on her.

So I went upstairs and as soon as I enter her room I see her sleeping peacefully looking all cute. I was just going to wake her up calling her name and shaking her but than I remembered a better way to wake her up and bring the good old days back.

*Liam off*

*Emily on*

I was in my bed sleeping when suddenly I hear a sound that wakes me up. When I opened my eyes I realized that the sound was someone playing a guitar so I start looking around my room and I see my brother at my room's door playing his guitar and singing our favorite song (you choose the song) eventually I start singing along. We than finish the song and smile at each other.

Liam:Good morning sis.

Emily:Good morning Liboo.

Liam:Did I ever told you how much I hate that nickname?

Emily:All the time!

I smile at him and he rolls his eyes.

Liam:Well get ready, breakfast's ready and I want to have time to hang out with you before you leave, because did you ever noticed that you leave really early?

Emily:Haha, ok. Get out of my room than I guess.

Liam:Oh yeah right! I'll be downstairs waiting for you. I made your favorite breakfast by the way.

Emily:WAFFLES WITH CHOCOLATE AND ICE CREAM!

Liam:Yep haha. Ok I'm leaving now.

*40 minutes later*

It's been a while now, it is 9:45 am and I'm already on school. I've been for the last 10 minutes. I'm just waiting for Ari to get here and I don't think it will take her much more time.

Some minutes later I see Ari running to me. She came just on time I was almost walking to class without her, it's science class now and we have that class together so that's why I'm waiting for her.

Ariana:Hey! I'm sorry I may or may not have fallen asleep.

I giggle.

Emily:It's fine, just don't make me wait like this ever again ok?

Ariana:Promise!

*more minutes later*

We are now in the classroom waiting for the teacher, Mrs. Adams. It's been 10 minutes she should be here already, because you see, she is really not that time of teacher who gets late to class, only if she is doing anything else more important but that's really rare because for her there's nothing more important than teaching her students.

5 more minutes go by and that's when we all see Mrs. Adams walking through the door.

Mrs. Adams:Hi class, I'm sorry it took me so long is just I was preparing som-

She gets interrupted by someone walking in the classroom. It was Matthew.

Mrs. Adams:You're late Mr. Martinez

Matthew rolled his eyes.

Matthew:I will just sit down in my place may I?

Mrs. Adams:Go ahead.

Matthew starts walking into the back and while he's walking he looks over at me and smirks.

Mrs. Adams:Well, as I was saying before I got interrupted. I'm sorry it took me so long to come to class it's just that I was preparing something for you guys, I was preparing a project, a group project and it will obviously count on your evaluation. The groups will be in pairs, but don't get to excited I will make the pairs.
I'll start now saying who's doing it with who. Paul Brown with Lea Collins. Ariana Cook with Layla Bonnet....... And for last Emily Williams with Matthew Martinez.

Matthew&Emily:WHAT?!

To be continued

Hey guys! Sorry if it was a little bit to long, wich it for sure was but still I hope you enjoyed it! Well I love y'all, stay safe loves!