Wait, You What?

*Emily on*

I just sit there for a while, crying of how stupid I was. How did I really believe that he would stop hurting me? After 10 minutes I get up and go to the nearest bathroom, thankfully I had something to cover up my bruises, and it was easier as they weren't that bad today. After that I leave and go home. When I get there I see my parents and brother sitting on the couch in the living room.

Emily:Alright I do not like what I'm seeing, it's giving me bad vibes.

Isabella:Don't worry it's nothing bad....well of course it's bad but not bad like bad bad it's jus- you know what? You already got what I mean!

Emily:Yeah kind of... No, not really...

Than Liam stands up

Liam:What mom is trying to say is that nothing bad happened but it is bad and sad because what happened is....that I'm leaving back to the UK.

Emily:Wait what? You're leaving already? Nooo! Can't you stay a little bit more?

Liam:Sorry Em, but work is calling. I have to leave in 5 minutes so I can get on time to the airport. So what about you come here and hug me?

I do as he said and I run to him, not long after, mom and dad join us. I'm really sad and I wish I could do something else with him before he left, and that's when an idea comes to my mind, when I'm about to speak up my mom beats me to it and I think she read my thoughts because she says the exact same thing I was thinking.

Isabella:Hey, why don't you two sing a song before Liam leaves?

George:Oh that is an amazing idea, you two used to sing together all the time!

Liam:I actually don't mind, I'm in. So Em what do you say?

Emily:Well I don't know.... YES! OF COURSE I WANT TO!

I say with maybe a little bit of too much enthusiasm. My mom and dad smile at each other and sit on the couch. Liam goes grab his guitar from his room, he never takes it with him when he travels, and I just stand there waiting for him, shortly after he's back running down the stairs with his guitar in his hands.

Liam:So princess, what song?

Emily:How about our song Liboo?

Liam:Don't call me that! Just because of it I shouldn't even play or sing the song, but, you're lucky that I love that one so let's do it.

Liam starts playing his guitar and shortly after I start singing the first verse

*guys for this part I decided I am gonna write the whole song so here's how it will work: Liam will be in normal writing; Emily will be in italic and both will be in bold*

~Heyy brother, there's an endless rode to rediscover~

~Heyy sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker~

~And oohh, if the sky comes falling down for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't dooo~

                 ~{instrumental}~

~Heyy brother, do you still believe in one another~

~Heyy sister, do you still believe in love I wonder~

~And oohh, if the sky comes falling down for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't dooo~

                  ~{instrumental}~