Special

"Andrew!" she yells.
"I'm coming, I'm coming! Don't worry! I have to get my passport!" I shout.
"Alright, I'll meet you in the car!" She yells back. As I search for my book, the saying 'Don't fuck up' kept coming to my train of thought. I don't know why. It's not even a saying. It's a 3 letter word sentence telling me to make this perfect. I hope it's perfect.

I quickly open the door, then the car door for Emma. She smiles and rubs her nose in the cold car. "Ugh, I can't wait to be at the beach." She laughs. I grin that she's excited. I start the engine and drive to NY Airport.
We arrive at our gate in time.
Emma groans when we go through security checks.
"I've been here a thousand times. How do they not remember me. They still check me. It's not like I carry... Nevermind."
The guard laughs. "I remember you miss. Stone. It's just policy."
I grin.

Emma has a bright smile when we are though security. Her hair is in a messy bun with her favorite clothes on. I squeeze her tightly waiting for them to call our class. I see a little toddler wobbling my way and hugging my leg.
"Hey there little buddy!" Judging from his backpack, I can tell he loves spider-man.
He smiles wide at me. He has glasses and he's looks like a sharp dresser. For a 3 year old.

I bent down to face him.
"How are you bud?"
He laughs loudly enough so that his mother hears him. "Hi sorry, he's a latcher."
"No no it's fine no worries."
"Aren't you guys-"
"Spider-man and Gwen Stacey, yeah. I see his backpack." We laugh.
"Can we take a picture? I know he's only 3 but it would be a great memory when he's older."
"Yeah of course!" Emma says.

We take the picture for the happiness of the little boy and take our seat on the airplane.
Since its international, and first class, Emma quickly grabbed the blanket and pillow on her seat and buried her face in the pillow.
"Cold?"
"Yeah." She says quietly. I put my arm around her back and rub in circles.
"What's the deal with you always being cold?"
"I lived in Arizona not New York." She giggled.
I laugh at her humor.

Emily falls asleep during the movie we were watching. She lays on my shoulder comfortably. Her hair still blonde and wavy. Her breathing is controlled and slow. Her gorgeous eyes closed so I can't see them. I pull the blanket to her shoulder. And I try to sleep like Emily is, peaceful.

We touch down in Turks and Caicos with Emma just waking up. I couldn't sleep.
"Hey." She smiles
"Did you sleep?"
"No. I couldn't."
"Oh, I'm sorry."
"No, it's okay. I wasn't tired anyway. Hey, we're landing soon. We should get our stuff ready. "
"Okay."

We get off the plane and the bight orange sunset hits our face as we walk in our taxi.
"Ah it's so warm." She laughs.
"I know but it's almost dark, so when we get to the condo we're gonna have to search for the lights." I smirk.
The condo I rented has a balcony that hangs out our bedroom with the view of the ocean.
But I have a romantic surprise that a waits her.

She has her hands in her lap with her fingers crossed together. I love how she looks along the horizon like it never ends. Watching her eyes glow in the orange, mixing with green circles. Hair flowing over her shoulder, wavy, but still blonde. She's wear shorts now with a nice tank top. Her legs not crossed, just sitting forward. He lips pressed together, wanting me to detach them. I want to find her on the couch, pick her up, and gently lay her on the bed.

She's entertained by how big the condo is for just the two of us. As I put the bags down in our bedroom, Emma walks to me with a smile. I put my arms around her waist and grasp her lightly.
"Hey. You like it?"
"Yeah, I love it. Thank you." She says while hugging me. Her head just below my chin, feeling my heartbeat. We stay there a couple more seconds, in the quiet mist in our bedroom.

I slowly look down at her as if she were a foot less than me. I can see her eyes now. Staring back at me. Not with stress. With keenness and affection. I still lean down closer. Our lips just centimeters away. Feeling her steady breathing. Feeling her lips brush against mine. Pressing forcefully. Her soft lips moving with mine. Air brushes between the openings. Lifting my shirt to my bare chest. Her hands glide up my back, feeling it contract as I lift her on the bed. Her legs bent, relaxing with mine. Her attraction distracts me from everything. Her hand clinches my hair as if she plays with it. Our unclothed stomaches gasps and touches our bodies. I embrace her securely. Her hands bear my back muscles; Feeling them tense up and flex as I affect. Our lips still impress and touch, making me brace stronger.