Feelings

Doughnuts and coffee come every morning now. I don't know how a person can have such determination, that they get breakfast everyday. I begin to have more and more depth in Emma. She bring joy to me that I never knew I had.

I needed to build confidence before I could get a first date. So I started with at dinner outing and just called it a date without being to forward. "Hi...hey Emma." She laughs at my mess-up. "Sorry I meant just one greeting." I smile. "So I was going to just get dinner if you want to join?"
"Uh yeah sure, can I just change quick cause I'm in my Gwen clothes." She points to her outfit. "Yeah, of course me too." Gesturing to my suit. I see her smile while she walks backs to her trailer.

I dress in a casual blue plaid shirt with jeans and converse. Just to smell nice I put cologne on and shave.
I still can see her in her trailer with the same lamp on. Walking up to her door was probably the most exciting thing I've felt in forever. Knocking carefully and proud makes me seem like a strong and sensitive guy.

"Hey...hi...Emma." Shit.
She laughs at yet again another mess-up.
"Sorry again...At least it makes you smile." I smile.
"Yeah, but mostly because last time you said 'hi...hey' instead of 'hey...hi'."
We laugh more.

We arrive at Chilies for dinner. I try very hard to be a gentleman, opening the the car door, opening the restaurant's door, pulling out her chair for her. At least she's polite and says thank you.

We study each other the whole dinner talking about what we like and don't like (ect.). If there's one thing I've learned, it's to focus on her life. Men make the questions. "I haven't really been active in my personal life lately." Answering my question. "I kind of have been stuck in a place where it's hard to get out of. Doing a movie like this is different, because I mostly work in comedy. But I really enjoy making a change in work, especially for a superhero." She laughs. "And I really enjoy working with you... Andrew."

I take her back to my trailer for a late drink. I can't image what life would be like without people like Emma. Funny, Beautiful, Talented, hell of a person. "Ah you have one!" She looks at my record player.

"Yeah it was a Christmas gift last year from my parents. They said 'if you listen to more music, then life will take you by lyric by lyric, and you'll just fall into place'." I say.
"Wow, your parents know good inspiration."she smiles. "Well, let's just say they go song by song not lyric by lyric."

She puts on a song that happens to be on my top 10 favorites. It's called "Two of the Lucky Ones" by The Droge and Summers Blend.
I pour some Apple Cider because I don't have any wine. She reads the bottle saying "Made in 1997... Mmmm that was great year for me."

"Oh not for me." While I laugh.
"Well for me it was great! I finally got into acting lessons. Umm I saw my first R rated movie, yeah "Scream 2."
"Wait you didn't see the first one?" I say.
"No, not until after." We both snicker.
"Um let's see what else...
Oh, first kiss... Scotty Davis."

I smirk with a laugh.
"Why, you jealous of Scotty Davis?" she says lowering her voice.
"I'm jealous of your whole 1997 escapade. I got my first F in Wood shop for making a box instead of a letter holder. But I really didn't want to make anything because I was being tortured in Gymnastics. My coach actually sat on my back while I did the splits, which was worse cause he was fat. Uh well there was the first school dance. It was the Bredon Hill Middle School dance, girls choice."

"What no body picked you?" She asked
"It was girls choice."
"Those bitches!" She says loud.
"No, no i will not stand for this."
She stood up and held her hand out.
"On behalf of all the 8th grade girls who didn't pick you, I would like to make it up to you."
She took the drink out of my hand at set it on the table. I smirked at her and just sat there.
"Relax, Scotty's old news." She whispered.

She put her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her shoulders as a joke. She looked at me with an obvious look with her head tilted. I put my hands gently on her hips. The space was wide between us that I thought I should move closer but she did it for her self.
I can feel her heart beat against my chest. She whispered quietly saying "you know between me, you, and the whole crew... you're the one I like the most."

I move my face In front of hers, our lips just a couple inches away. "You think so?"
"Yeah." She whispers.
I lean in slowly, feeling her slow breathing.
Our lips touch. My body tingles and grabs her to more of a hug. I tilt my head slightly and kiss passionately. My bottom lip on top of hers. Feeling more love for her, she breaks away slowly, Adding a quick and gentle kiss after.
Forehead against forehead we both smile to the corners of our mouths.
"Oh wow its 1 am... uh I should-"
"Yeah, yeah we should." I quickly add.

I walk her back to her trailer kissing her more. I slowly walk back to mine, thinking of what would happen tomorrow.