Easy

Weeks pass by before I can tell Emma I love her. Nerve racking as it is, it's still exciting. The things she does I watch very carefully.

Sometimes she laughs uncontrollably and she puts her face in her hands (adorable), she does this little nose rub that kills me every time, she has the most gorgeous smile, and finally, she has the biggest, greenest, sparkling eyes in the universe. There will never be any other eyes more beautiful than hers.

The Comic-Con is today and I go by Emma's room to walk her down from the hotel to the car. She's dressed in a beautiful black dress with her red hair flowing over her shoulders. She smiles wide at me. "Hey! You Ready?" She says.
"Yeah,yes! Wow, you look amazing."
"Thank you, you look amazing as well!" Giving a slight laugh.

We arrived at Comic-Con with a bunch of fans surrounding the press table. We got introduced by the speaker man and sat down. At that time New York was in the snow. Freezing as New York is, I was going to put my jacket around her, but I didn't want there to be any talking about relationship status. Even though we were in a relationship. I really want to be in a serious commitment with Emma.

"Okay I have a question for Andrew and Emma, um so on set, was there any connection between the two of you that might of helped when shooting scenes for the movie?" A man says.
"Yeah I think there was, I mean every co-star has a connection between them... Yeah but um there will come times when you have to put your trust in your gut, and follow your heart. In every movie or in everything really, there will always be moments." I say.

I look at Emma afterwards and give her a smile. Her smile lights up her eyes and she looks down at her lap. Now that I'm completely in love with the way she does everything, I do decide to give her my jacket. Something about putting a thin collared jacket around her shoulder gives me a warm feeling. I knew that it wont be long before we start to become intimate. Because I don't know how long I can last.

Not paying any attention to what's happening, my phone starts to ring the middle of a question. And everything is quite. "Oh shit." I quietly curse under my breath. "Who is it?" She laughs quietly. "I don't know, it's a California zip code." Not realizing that I said that in the microphone, I pull back and everyone laughs.

I have a habit of that lately. Not realizing anything, shocking myself for no apparent reason. I don't know why it happens nor how. Probably Emma.

Yep. It's definitely Emma.

Of course it's her. How can it not be. Still interested in Emma, I see her pick up my phone to check who it was.
I gave her my password because I have nothing to hide from her. She gives me everything, and I trust her so much that I won't and I physically can't keep any secrets from her.

After the conference was over, I gently grabbed Emma by the arm and said with laughs, "You know, if you're gonna keep checking my phone, then you're gonna have to stick around more often."
"I know, and I plan too." She chuckles
And plants a kiss between my lips.
"Now with that being said, I know it's hard to be with me-"
"Who said it's hard to be with you?" I interrupt.
"No one!" She laughs.
"We'll have you ever heard of menstrual cycle-"
I roll my eyes in stupidity.
"Em, I know what that is, and I know, every women is hard to be with. But it doesn't matter Emily, because with you, you make it easy."

I gently kiss her long before we go. I see her smiling as we leave, which makes me just want to hold her.
And so I do hold her, in the car. She leans on my shoulder, with her body against mine. She still holds the jacket I put around her.
Just because it was the right moment, I softly kiss her head until the long car ride home stopped.