I love you

Now that things have become more exciting, I've decided to let her make the dates. Besides, it will be interesting to let the girls decide.

I pick her up and let her drive because I don't know where she's taking me. Her hands on the steering wheel slide smoothly as we make turns.
We arrive at our destination. It looks nice from the outside and I don't know if I'm dressed right. I mean I have on a blue button-down shirt with some slacks. But that's what I wear almost everyday.
"Uh am I underdressed? Or-" I say with a laugh.
"Oh no, you're not. Do you see what I'm wearing?" She giggles.

I do all of the general polite stuff like on our first date. It feels like every time we go on a date, it's the first time I saw her. The first time I laid eyes on her.

She came to the screening test in the usual Gwen clothes. I was officially Spider-Man, but we were still figuring out Gwen. Her first words to me were so gentle. The test began with her line first. "You should really go to the nurse you might have a concussion."
Shit. I forgot my line.
Fuck.
Emma could see I was struggling. She just stood there awkwardly waiting for me. I guess that's when I got into the habit of shocking myself. I finally got back to reality. Her piercing Green eyes darting to my paper and back at my face repeatedly. "Uh, oh, sorry, um." "It's okay. We can... just try again." she said. "Yeah, I'm sorry, I just mess up your audition." I apologize. "No no, you're okay." She said sincere.

The whole time I couldn't keep my eyes off her. It actually helped me remember my lines and not look at them.

By the end of the dinner, we went into the car.
"So, do you want to go... to...um-"
"My place? You have seen my apartment yet right?" She suggest. "Yeah, right sure, we can go." I say.
"Are you sure, because I don't want to-"
"No no! Sorry if I sounded disappointed, I'm just really distracted by you." I called.
"By me?"
I nod and smile in response. "No, I really want to see your apartment, Em." I say while holding her hand.

We drive to her apartment and she gives me tour like I did when I showed her mine. "So that's pretty much all of it. It's small but I like it. I would feel lonely in a huge place."" She says. "I like it too." Lowering my voice. "But now, you don't have to feel alone." I grab her waist and puller her closer. "I'm here."
I kiss her with no space between us. Her soft lips broke away from mine. Leaving the realization of why I'm dating Emily.

"By the way, you looked amazing tonight."
"Oh, thank you, you're a real gentleman." She blushes.
"Nah, just a guy, with a girl who is the most beautiful women I've ever seen." I say with love. "Wow that's, uh, very sweet." She smiles.
""Do you say that to everyone? Even guys?" She smirks.
"No only for the people I love."

"You love me?" She says quietly. Her Hazel eyes gazes across my light brown eyes. "I am completely, hopelessly, irretrievably in love with you." I whisper.
She smiles and presses her lips against my lips. I can feel her hands run against my back.

I didn't mean to lift the bottom of her shirt but she went with it. I Lift her up and her legs wrap around my waist. I still just saw her apartment tonight so I'm not familiar with her place. I accidentally bump I'm to the doorway of her bedroom. "Oh I'm sorry! I'm still getting use to-"
She laughs with me. "No it's okay, just move to the left a bit and go straight."

Her head gently hit the pillow. I kiss her slowly with space between our lips. I'm having trouble pulling my shirt off because of this fucking collar is choking me to death. "Ah stupid, buttons!" I say. She laughs at my attempts. "Shitty Ralph Lauren Polo button up shirt!" I yell.

"Andrew! Just UN-button it!" She laughs. She helps un-button. "Mmmmm thanks Em."
"That's what I'm here for." She laughs while kissing me. I embrace her against my body.
Feeling her mouth slowly moving against my lips. Her hands rubbing my neck to my hair.

I wasn't planning for this to happen. But I guess the words 'I Love You' mean a lot more than words.