~5~

•Sparrow's point of view•

I look up at the clock for the millionth time today. No matter how many times I stare at the clock it still continues to tick by extremely slow.
Thankfully I'm in art class. I love art and I know that even though I don't know anyone in this class I will still be able to have a good time.

"Since today is the first day I would love to play a little game," the teacher smiles as she pushes her hair off her shoulder.

I resist the urge to roll my eyes. I don't know why every teacher feels the need to play some dumb game on the first day of school.

"Alright everyone. Let's get to know each other. To begin we're going to move all the tables into the center," She says as she users us to get up and move tables.

While the rest of the class help each other push one table I just start pushing multiple tables in the middle. You don't need five people to push one table.

"Alight guys, pick a spot around the tables," She tells us as she stands on the corner of the table.

I walk up to the center and lean against it. My eyes scan the class as everyone picks a spot.
I notice kids chatting and giggling amongst themselves and I sigh as I stand there quietly.

"Now, look at the person across from you. Say hi to them. That will be your partner for this game," Our teacher tells us as she waits patiently.

I look across me and see a tall brown haired girl standing with her arms crossed.
Her bright pink lipstick matches her extremely short skirt.
She's wearing a white tank top with a low cut neckline that isn't leaving much to the imagination. Her hair is straightened and curled just at the ends and she continues to flip her hair every two seconds.

"Hi," I smile at her. Maybe she'll be nice.

She huffs as she looks me up and down.
She's definitely not nice.

I look away from her and over at the teacher.

"You're going to ask each other three questions. One, how old they are. Two, what their art style is. And three, what their favorite color is," The teacher instructs us, "you have five minutes."

I look back over at the girl across from me.

"So how old are you?" I ask.

"Sixteen," she says as she flips her hair.

I nod as I wait for her to ask me back.
She just raises her eyebrows at me expectingly and I sigh as I decide to ask her the next question.

"What's you're art style?" I question.

"I don't have one. Art is for losers, I'm just here because it's a required class," She complains in her high pitched, over dramatic voice.

I roll my eyes a little.

"What's you're favorite color?" I ask her.

"Pink obviously. What's yours, black?" She scoffs as she flips her hair for the millionth time.

"Actually it's green thanks for asking. I'm glad you finally figured out how this game works," I sneer as I feel my blood boil.

She rolls her eyes and puts her hand up.

"Whatever," she grumbles as she pulls her phone out of her pocket.

I roll my eyes and leans against the table waiting for everyone to finish.
I can already tell this class is going to drag by.

"Times up," The art teacher smiles as she puts her phone back in her pocket.

"Now let's put these desks back and we'll talk about what we're going to do in this class during the first semester," She says as she claps her hands together.