trece

Sunday wasn't anymore eventful than Saturday, with the exception of Mariposa and Olivia meeting Layla on a mountain peak and working at the animal shelter. It was really just more homework, Mariposa listening to JJ practice his english presentation and playing Just Dance because Fabiola told them to stop playing on their phones.  Somehow they split into teams it became a competition between Mariposa and Casimiro, and JJ and Reina. However, they never found out the winner because Casimiro fell asleep on the couch and dinner was ready.

  However, they never found out the winner because Casimiro fell asleep on the couch and dinner was ready

For the past three weeks, Beverly has been doing exceptionally well. The volleyball team was still undefeated, and ever since the spontaneous game in Crenshaw, The football team has been dominating their games. Not only were they winning, but the scores were something crazy like 7 to 42.  Considering the season prior, almost every game was lost, they've had a big turn around.  After one of the games, Mariposa and JJ went to get their milkshakes and met up with Asher, Jordan, Spencer, and Layla at the cafe to play pool.  Layla sat out of the pool game, but everyone else was really enjoying themselves.  Especially JJ because he insisted that he helped Mariposa play, so he stood pressed behind her the whole time.

"Bro, I think she knows how to play now." Spencer laughed, watching as JJ basically stuck to Mariposa's back like they were super glued together.

"Yeah, bro." Mariposa added once she put down her milkshake. "I got this, trust." The guys all shook their heads at her, and the group watched as she walked around the table to prepare her stick with the cue ball. After a little bit of concentration, she hit the cue ball and got a solid green ball into the pocket. "Period, you bitches can't even spell 'cue ball'." Mariposa's skipped to the other side to hit another ball, which she also successfully got in to the pocket. She did that one more time before missing when she went for a fourth ball. "That one didn't count, I blinked."

Mariposa shook her head in mock disappointment and went back to go stand in front of JJ who already had her milkshake in hand waiting for her to take.  He wrapped his arm around her neck loosely, and went back to conversation with the guys.  They were talking about something along the lines of picks vs touchdowns, which Mariposa and Layla did not understand.  While Mariposa was finishing the rest of her sandwich, the bill was brought over by a waiter. 

Everybody turned to leave the little café, when Asher said, "Everybody's leaving?  I'm not going home, my dad's out of town."

"Woah, all weekend?" 

The second Asher nodded his head, JJ removed his arm from mariposa's shoulders and pulled how his phone to send out a mass text to pretty much everyone in school.  Spencer didn't really understand what was happening, so the whole group explained to him that Asher threw probably the best parties in the school's history.  It didn't take a lot of time for a JJ to send a text, so once everybody explained to Spencer about how Ashers parties were legendary, everybody turned to leave again.

JJ had his arm back around Mariposa's neck again as they walked to his car with Spencer and Jordan in front of them.  "You good?  You need any more food?"