Prologue : GATE

*Picture its not mine

In the deep mountains of Japan, there are hidden buildings. From the outside, the building seemed unremarkable neither flashy nor suspicious but if you walked inside the place, you could only see white.

Although, there are some places that are gray with dust and cobwebs in the corners of the room, this mean that this building has long been abandoned.

In that building there are 4 people are walking through the hallway. A middle-aged man with brown hair and brown eyes in a neat tuxedo, a woman with shoulder-length white hair and violet eyes and using a staff, which means her legs are deformed. And 2 other, is a boy aged 16 and the girl aged 15 who have the same eyecolor, that is brown and wearing highshcool uniform .The boy has blonde hair and the girl has brown hair in ponytail.

They continued walking in silence

all that could be heard was the footsteps and the sound of the staff stomped the floor.

"Before that, thank you for agreeing to my request ."That woman, break the silence.

"Its okay. Then, do you want to explain why you brought me and them both here?"that man asked.

"Take it easy, Ayanokouji-Kun. You will know when we get there."

While the two of them were talking, the 2 students who followed them were silent, it seemed they saw the tension of the situation released from both their father and the principal.

"Surprisingly, despite the school's rules that strictly forbid contact outside of school. you the Headmaster yourself, bringing them both here, Sakayanagi."

"fufu, well, this is indeed a surprising. It's still winter holidays at school, so, it's okay to bring them. And, If you remember, last month when you had your birthday, I didn't seem to have given you anything as a present."

"So, if its a birthday present, then, thank you. But, what does that have to do with the both of them?"

"You will find out later."

unconsciously, it seemed they had reached the end of the hallway, and in front of them was a metal door that could only be opened with a fingerprint scan.

Then, Sakayanagi lend out her hand and put her thumb on the scan area. Immediately, the scan area released a green line of light to detect fingerprints.

after some time the green light at the scan spot flashed, seeming to indicate that the fingerprint was confirmed.

Sakayanagi slowly pulled out her hand, and the door opened.

"Well, can we come in now?" Sakayanagi asking and turns around, and looks at Ayanokouji for confirmation.

"Yes, Please."Ayanokouji replied, then nodded, not distracting himself from the room before him.

with that, Sakayanagi guide them to enter the room.

The room is square, with each side measuring 15 meters with white walls, different from the hallway, this room seems still well preserved, when they enter the room they are greeted by a view of the complicated machines that surround the room.

"woah." the boy and the girl in back seemed amazed after seeing the room and lowered their jaws.

while the other two were still amazed, ayanokouji just looked around without showing any expression.

Sakayanagi saw it, and the look on her proud face seemed a little disappointed because she didn't get the expression she expected from Ayanokouji.

"This machine is called 'GATE'. Basically this machine follows the concept of a time machine. looks like a time machine is a very difficult thing to create but we continue to develop this machine in order to become time machine in future. If the time machine passes between dimensions, this machine only opens the gap between dimensions and makes new small dimensions. You can choose people from the past and drag them to the new dimension and see their past. Basically you can see their past, their secrets, their behavior, and everything related to it."
Sakayanagi explaining before someone asking.