Who? : Part I

*BANG!*

Amidst the hustle and bustle of the theater, gunshots from handgun were heard, Everyone who had been talking to each other, Turning their heads to look at the source of the gunshot.

They all saw the sight of a person with messy black hair and blue eyes, from the look, he seemed to be 21-22 years old, the man was wearing a gray jacket and black pants, he has a sharp incision scar on his left cheek.

He was standing there holding a gun pointing at certain direction, immediately everyone was following the gun's aiming path.

Everyone widened their eyes, In front of Ayanokouji Koemi there is Karuizawa Kei's body lying in the floor with a hole on her forehead and flowing blood from being shot by the bullet earlier.

From her lying body, fresh blood flowed out from hole on her forehead and her backhead, Her empty eyes were still open but they had no indication of life in her eyes with her hands lying limp.

Koemi was there disbelieving her eyes, her eyes widened with trembling pupils.

"Okaa... -san?" Koemi said in a small, weak voice.

Kyoshiro who was next to Kiyotaka who was unconscious widened his eyes in disbelief too.

"Okaa-san!!!!!" Koemi quickly grabbed her mother's shoulder and shook her.

"Okaa-san! Wake up! Okaa-san! Okaaa-saaan!!!!!!" tears came out of Koemi's eyes, she already knew that her mother couldn't survive the gunshot, she panicked which caused she's thinking irrationally, she started shedding tears and pulling her mother's lifeless body to hug it, tears rushing down her eyes, Koemi's uniform was covered in fresh blood flowing from Kei's forehead, she tightened her hug.

Everyone was still in shock, even Kōenji turned his head to see the what's happening, they could see the sight of blood spurting and imprinting on the floor because of the shot earlier.

" ...This will be two points." Not satisfied with just shooting Kei, he once again aimed his gun at Koemi's head.

"Oe!! Koemii!! Step aside!!" Kyoshiro shouting at Koemi to warn her, But it didn't seem like she heard it because she was still in shock.

Kyoshiro closed the distance towards Koemi quickly, he stretched out his hand as if he wanted to create something.

Koemi was still sobbing there while hugging her mother's body, not knowing that a gun was being pointed at her head.

*BANG!* He already pulled the trigger.

Bullet fired, it headed straight for Koemi's head.

But the bullet was stopped by a glass door.

Kyoshiro with his hand holding the glass door blocked the bullets aimed at Koemi.

The bullet ricocheted.

"DAAMN IITTT!!!!!!!" Kyoshiro screamed.

The scream was heard throughout the theater, and brought everyone to their senses from shock after seeing Kei get shot.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!"

"Whats happening!!" Random Kouhai asking panicked.

"Wha-"

"Oi! get away!" Random senpai running away from battlefield.

"Aaah!!"

There were screams everywhere.

"Hashimoto! Hurry up and carry her!" Kamuro said, while she run away.

"Hey!! Kamuro!! the staff!! Bring the staff!!! Bring the Fucking staaaaff!!!!!" Hashimoto shouting at Kamuro while he tried to carry Sakayanagi.