How?

After the negotiations with Ibuki failed, I and Horikita returned to class.

Suddenly somehow I was in theater-like place.

Still less strange, out of nowhere appears someone who claims to be from the future and she says that she is my children, not one but three out of two different woman.

Honestly, i dont know how to respond this.

And they seem to be fighting for some reason.

when they were fighting, I honestly didn't know what to do because we couldn't move and talk.

This fight had just started and it seemed that no one had been injured just a bruise from the beating.

They now keep their distance from each other.

From time to time I am always stared at by the students around me, to be honest I'm not comfortable with this kind of attention-getting situation.

But I'm somewhat comfortable with this silent-muted situation.

If only everyone is not muted, question by question will come to me and it will definitely make the 'Author' burdened by writing the questions one by one, because the 'Author is not good at English and needs Google Translate to help 'Author' write.

What? What was i just thinking? what just got into my head? What was that before? Author? What?

Whatever.

Kyoshiro's hand grabbed Hatsuka's right wrist which was holding the knife, then she pulled her hand back. he was about to slam it.

But unfortunately Hatsuka didn't just stand by by accepting the fate that her body would be slammed, she did a backflip to avoid being slammed over.

They keep their distance from each other again.

Hatsuka kicked the ground and closed the distance between her and Kyoshiro.

She swung the knife as the distance between them drew near.

Kyoshiro continued to avoid Hatsuka's attacks.

He kept dodging and blocking until he caught his guard and Hatsuka caught a gap and knocked him out.

Seeing her brother fall, Koemi didn't stay still, she ran and was about to punch Hatsuka in the head with his right arm from her back.

Before her hand hit Hatsuka's head, Hatsuka quickly turned around and swung her right leg back and managed to kick Koemi in the stomach, sending Koemi flying.

But Koemi wasn't the only one who received injuries. Hatsuka, on the other hand, was still hit on the cheek and she was punched back.

Seeing the opportunity, Kyoshiro stood up then his hand reached his back and grabbed a baseball bat out of nowhere and immediately swung it towards Hatsuka's head with full force.

Hatsuka it seems already knowing that she was too late to avoid Kyoshiro's swing, she then lend out her right hand that held the knife and closed the baseball bat's path towards her head and also to buy time so he could lower his head to avoid his swing.

By sacrificing her right hand Hatsuka managed to save her head.

Theen Hatsuka lowered her head and managed to dodged Kyoshiro's attack with the thin-hair above her head.

Hatsuka felt her right hand hurt so badly, that felt it could fall off at any moment.

It hasn't been a second since her right hand has been hit and goes anezthetized.