When?

"Hmph, it's enough, break time has ended, time for another round, lets see Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, did you managed to survive this one."

*SNAP*

And, Nothing happen.

"What?"

She's confused by what just happened.

She try to snap her finger again.

*SNAP*

But, Nothing happen.

"What just happen? why this is not working?"

*SNAP* she snapped her finger again.

*SNAP* again.

"Hmm.... did this thing broken?"

Then she checked her watch for a few minutes.

'But nothing was wrong with this thing' that girl thought.

"Yes indeed, Nothing was wrong with that thing."

"!!"

She was startled by a voice of someone she knew more than anyone else.

She turned around immediately, and look to us with a surprised face in her face.

"Im very sorry to interrupt your game Anastashia." Sakayanagi said.

"O- Okaa-sama........ and Professor Ay- Ayanokouji? How? How did you get here?" The girl who seemed to be 14 years old named Anastashia, was surprised to see us here, she never thougt that we would be here.

Anastashia who had been sitting there immediately stood up and turned towards us and then she straightened her position.

"What are you doing here Okaa-sama?" Anastashia ask to Sakayanagi.

"I just came here to see your match." It was a lie from Sakayanagi.

"No, i think Okaa-sama has another reason to come here, if someone who is chosen, namely Okaa-sama and Proffesor Ayanokouji enter the 'GATE' Dimension, it makes the machine crash because the algorithm in incompatible with the law of dimensional cracking which makes the machine stop working and crash, and if we want to repair it, we have to repeat it from beginning, again."

Anastashia add. She take a deep breath, then she continue

"Okaa-sama must have a reason for destroy your own masterpiece, am I right?"

"fufu, you always have a high expectation of me, don't you?"

Sakayanagi giggled, then she continued.

"If you want to know the reason why I destroyed my own masterpiece, then you have to know the risk if this machine gets published."

Then she started to think, after a while she had come to a conclusion and then spoke.

"If the information about the existence of a machine that can drag people to a dimensional space and you can do anything to him, like torture him, control his body, read his mind. Then a big country such a America, Russia, even Japan itself will compete to get a control to this machine and it cause a great world war 3 to break, heh, its like the story of other novel. but this machine is strictly kept secret, how could the information get leaked? Could it be, there are traitors among those people?." Anastashia finish her words.

"fufu, I didn't expect you to find out that the information was leaked and that there were traitors amon those few people, indeed your way of thinking should be praised, Anastashia." Sakayanagi reply.