Where?

Looks like negotiations seem to have broken down as it was impossible for Horikita and Ibuki to team up.

However, provoking her until the end would definitely have strengthened Ibuki's resolve to fight on her own. I softly apologized to Ishizaki, and then went back to the classroom with Horikita

"You knew from the start that Ibuki wouldn't be able to accept it, right? You're too kind."

"I wanted to provoke her into doing something reckless in order to disqualify her."

Horikita wasn't being honest with herself, but this kind of answer felt very much like her.

And that's how the deal to get Ibuki and Horikita to form a team for next month's uninhabited island exam fails.

but in return, Ibuki would take the test more seriously because Horikita provoked her.

With a silence we walked straight to our classroom.

and that's what I remember.

and it looks like I passed out and woke up in this theater-like place. But this theater is empty, there are no chairs lined up around like a theater in general.

when i tried to stand, i looked around and it seems like i wasn't the only one there.

There is a first year, a second year, a third year and also a teacher in this place,
and it looks like they all too have passed out and just came to their senses because they were still in a daze.

But something was strange, in the corner of the theater, I could see the former President older Horikita and secretary Tachibana who were wearing ANHS uniforms who also seemed to have just regained consciousness after fainting.

it seemed like everyone wasn't aware of the two of them since they were at a corner of the theater.

'what happens, where am i and why i'am wearing this uniform again?'Manabu thought

Is this something Tsukishiro did? make everyone swoon and bring them to this place? Did older Horikita and Tachibana-senpai is a part of his plan too?

As expected, there was confusion and panic in this situation.

"Where am i?!" "What happen!?"Those are the words that comes out of everyone's mouth right now.

I ignored the commotion around me and looked around for clues to this incident.

When I looked around, i saw some of people i knew.

There's my classmate, my neighbor, Ayanokouji-Group, Nagumo, Ryuuen, Hiyori etc.

And accidentally my gaze met the 2 students on the stage. They both wear the same uniform as us, but I can't recognize them.

It seemed they were looking at me with a shocked expression on their face.

The boy has blonde hair, and the girl next to him has a brown hair. Is that girl is..... Kei? her face looks a lot like Kei and have a same hairstyle as Kei. but I immediately confirmed that it wasn't Kei after I saw her in the corner of my vision.

As our gazes locked onto each other, I seemed somewhat familiar with their brown eyes.

This is weird, I have memorized all the students in this school by looking at the profiles of every students in OAA, but I don't seem to remember anyone like them exist in OAA.

*Clap* *Clap* "Attention please." Mashima-sensei clapped to get everyone's attention.

And with that, the theater which had been noisy became silent to the point that the noisy earlier was just a dream.