SS : Who's Worried?

[This chapter was created to confirm a misunderstanding about the 'Kei Death' incident]

*BANG!*

I frowned when I saw Kei who was in the theater being shot by an unknown person.

I unconsciously immediately got up from my seat.

Sakayanagi, who saw me getting up from my seat, immediately stretched out her cane to close my path and stop me.

"Why are you worried, Ayanokouji-kun? ”Sakayanagi asked me.

"Obviously... I'm worried." I said.

"He~ , Then, what worries you, Ayanokouji-kun? " Sakayanagi asked me teasingly.

I was still standing there and turned my head to look at Sakayanagi.

"You said that this 'GATE' machine could change the past and the future, if only the current Kei Karuizawa was killed, The future will change, then Kyoshiro and Koemi would never have been born and that worries me." I said.

Sakayanagi didn't answer and just looked into my eyes.

After a while she started to speak.

"fufu... " Then she giggled and continues "then the future has changed now."

I surprised a little.

"What do you mean?" I asked Sakayanagi,

"I mean, If the current Karuizawa Kei was killed, then Kyoshiro and Koemi would definitely not exist. But now they're still there and nothing happened, right?" Sakayanagi explain.

"Well, if nothing happens then this could not be our main Dimension (Universe), is that what you mean?" I asked.

"Wrong, this is our main Dimension (Universe)."

After digesting Sakayanagi's words, I now understand what he meant, Sakayanagi is indeed the type to be convoluted.

"So, You mean the current Karuizawa Kei wasn't killed, And managed to survive? " I said.

"Correct." Sakayanagi nodded as he tapped his cane on the ground.

But, how? Sakayanagi said that the steam healing would work if the wounded were alive, if they died then the healing wouldn't work.

"But how?" I asked.

"Have you forgotten why I invited 'her' to come with us here? Ayanokouji-kun?" Sakayanagi replied.

'her'?

I was confused at first, but now I might understand a little what she was saying.

"fufu... "Sakayanagi saw the look on my face and giggled.

"I already know what are you saying, I really hate that convoluted side of you... " I paused. " ...But I want to confirm directly from you, is Karuizawa Kei still alive?"

"Though it wouldn't be fun if I told you right now, but if I didn't tell you, you would now definitely rush through the theater and ruin the whole show... well, it's worth it." Sakayanagi said.

After saying that she looked towards the center of the theater where Kyoshiro and the stranger were fighting.

And after a while, she finally opened her mouth.

"Yes, Karuizawa Kei is managed to survive." Sakayanagi said with a disappointed expression on her face.

I'm still Worried, but then Anastashia's statement dispels my worries.

"Yes its true Proffesor, Karuizawa Kei is still Alive, Or rather that I will resurrect her, so calm down Professor Ayanokouji." Add Anastashia.

...

|---Author Note---|

Calm down okay, Kei's alive, she's needed in the next Reaction chapter.
Besides, I'm also a supporter of KiyoKei, so calm down.
:/