Why?

"would you explain now?"

"do you want to get to the point or we take a detour." Sakayanagi offer to me.

"Up to you."

"fufu, Then we'll do it in my way."

Sakayanagi and I didn't take our eyes off where Kyoshiro and Koemi had disappeared.

"we already know how boring it is to play chess with an opponent who can't compete on the same level as you, right. " She continued.

"Yes."

"then you tried to play chess against yourself to killing time, but over time it will also be boring."

There was a pause, Sakayanagi turned around to look at the monitor in front of him and then he continued.

"My daughter has the same problem too, you know, she asked me to get a bigger chessboard, and as a mother I wouldn't turn her down."

"impressive, and you give her a chessboard as large as dimensional space for her to play chess against herself. and make everyone there into pawns including myself from the past and my children too."

"fufu, I take that as a compliment."

"Its indeed compliment."

"Aren't you worried about your son and daughter Ayanokouji-kun?"

I didn't answer.

I'm worried about Kyoshiro and Koemi, but I'm sure Sakayanagi won't dare to do anything to me and my kids right now.

"I could see your answer through your mind Ayanokouji-kun, and it's true that I can't do anything for now because of our contract, fufu."

"Glad that you already know."

and with that we ended the conversation, then after a moment of silence, in front of there a portal gate appeared out of nowhere.

|

"Tie her up."

I was now squatting in front of Hatsuka's body which was lying on the floor with her head bleeding and letting out steam.

I told Kyoshiro to tie Hatsuka up.

I looked around and everyone put their eyes on me.

My gaze met Horikita's, Horikita gasped, I looked her eyes as i said 'Your daughter was seriously injured and could die at any time and you just stood there doing nothing.'

'no, dont look me like that, i'am not her mother and don't shift the responsibility to me.' Horikita thought.

Horikita looked away.

Don't ignore me like that.

I returned my gaze to Hatsuka.

"Y-Yes!" Even though there are doubts in his eyes, Kyoshiro who i ordered to tie Hatsuka there immediately did as I said.

I returned my gaze to Hatsuka.

'What just happened? why there's a knife penetrate Kiyotaka's hand? If I remember, Satō-san yelled at me to move aside from my path, but I didn't listen to her and keep running straight towards Kiyotaka, and Kiyotaka immediately closed his distance to me and hugged me and blocked the knife with his palm. Ah.... I'm so stupid that  I didn't heed Satō-san's warning, but I was so happy that Kiyotaka hugged me and protect me from that knife, but I feel regretful about Kiyotaka was injured because of me. but, even though his palm was pierced by a knife he was still calm and didn't change his expression, he was very mature. Mou!!, Kiyotaka is so cool!!' Kei thought.