𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵

Nobody really heard from Harlow the following days. She stayed of all sorts of social media, and worked on herself. It was the 25th of december after all, so that was full relaxation without her social media. Lando however... He couldn't sit still even if his life depended on it.

They worked out together, they ate together. If any of their friends knew they lived together now... oh would that become a great story for many to read.

Harlow had just finished her workout and cardio for the day. She had made her smoothie, and walked around the apartment in some comfortable joggers and a sports bra. Her hair in natural curls till a bit past her shoulders. She hadn't heard from Lando in a while, which was rather... odd.

The boy was always talking, screaming, walking, or huffing at his phone. So this was a rare occurrence. Her clear and happy mind suddenly turned wild. Where was he? She started to walk a bit faster through the hallway which led to two rooms. One room for him and his gaming obsession, including his 'sim'. The other one was exactly the same, but for Harlow.

She turned left, and opened the door without knocking.

Oh how that was a big mistake.

Three screens, on. One with a game, one with- well she couldn't make up what it was. But the last screen. She realised she made a huge mistake.

An exploding twitch chat.

Lando was still unaware of the girl standing behind him, but when his eyes locked on his twitch chat, he instantly turned around in his chair. He wanted to say something to her, about that he was streaming. But when he saw what she was wearing, his mouth suddenly became sandpaper dry.

He blinked a few times, and tried swallow. But that appeared to be hard for him at this point. He slowly turned back around, and looked at the still exploding chat. All asking question. Different questions. But with the same direction.

'O-M-G are Lando and Harlow... Dating?!'
'This is so sweet- look at how red he is!'
'Why is she still standing there?'
'Wait do they LIFE together?!'

He looked at her realisation hitting them both. He turned of his mic for a few seconds. 'They want you to get in the stream as well' he started. She nodded slowly, but he continued while trying to clear the lump in his throat: 'And you- uuh- might want to... put something else on?' he rather asked, while looking her up and down.

Now it was her time to blush, while his eyes scanned his room. His eyes found what he was looking for. A McLaren hoodie propped in the corner of his room because it was hot in his room. He stood up and picked it up, while he walked towards the girl.

He put the hoodie in her hands, and she offered him a soft smile which made, how cringy at it would ever sounds in his mind, it made his insides melt lightly. Both of them didn't know how to feel about each other, so they had this... weird flirty, laughing, best friend but we don't know vibe going on for some time now.

She put the hoodie on, and closed the door. Realising there was no other chair in the room, or anything at all to sit on. For fucks sake, she thought to herself. She saw Lando trying to put his mic back on, but she quickly stopped him. She mouthed is it still off? And he nodded confused.

'Okay so- There's no chair in this room and I- uh well what now?' she asked. He just patted his knee without thinking twice. She looked at his hand laying on his knee. Veins clearly there, which made her stomach drop a few inches. At least- that was what it felt like. She slowly walked the last bit towards him, and slowly sat on his right knee. 'I'm not to heavy right? Because I can just find-' but she was cut off by him holding up his finger to her mouth.

ɪᴛ's ʟɪɢʜᴛs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ || ʟɴ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara