𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

( I'm using 'racing pictures' of Sophia Floersch, just imagine the Toro Rosso part etc:) )

harlowflores18: just had my first formula 1 race, it was absolutely amazing! Thank you for this opportunity!Liked by vivo

Liked by vivo.antic, matt.flores39 and 1092 others

vivo.antic: i'm so proud of u ;(
    ⤷harlowflores18: i miss u <3
pierregasly: incroyable!
liked by harlowflores18 and 110 others
    ⤷harlowflores18: thanx pierre ;(
landonorris: you drove amazing <3
liked by 512
    ⤷lxndo4fan: omygod!
    ⤷formula1grid: did lando just-?
    ⤷georgerussell63: make it less obvious mate
view 39 replies
———————————

Harlow just looked at her screen in confusion. Yesterday three boy's started following her, and now two of them were commenting. Especially this Lando guy.

She tapped on his profile, and saw he was a mclaren driver. But when she saw a post from a while ago, she recognised them, the three boys who started following her.

She raced against them in the F2 championship. She followed them back, and put her phone down, making herself ready for her last breakfast in Belgium. She ended up with another p7 yesterday, and Charles won the race. She knew how hard he had worked for this.

While walking downstairs for her breakfast, she bumped into three guys. Again. When she looked up, she met polite green eyes, then goofy filled brown eyes, and then these gorgeous blue eyes.

The boys looked at each other in confusion to see the small girl in front of them, until George broke the silence: 'George Russell', he said with a British accent, while he held out his hand. She smiled to them, and shook his hand: 'Harlow Flores', she said, before their eyes filled with recognition.

They nodded slowly, before they said in unison: 'THE Harlow Flores', and she laughed. Like the rest of the paddock, everyone thought she would be an arrogant girl, who got everything from home. She was none of that. She walked through the hotel in old but comfortable sweatpants, and a oversized T-shirt, not caring about the people around her.

Then the guy with curly dark brown hair said: 'Well, you're nothing like we expected you to be', she looked up at him, and said back: 'well, inform me, what did YOU guys think I was like', while laughing.

The boys looked at each other with embarrassment, before the guy with blackish hair said: 'Well, the entire paddock, including us, thought you would be a stuck up rich ki-', but was interrupted by the George guy who hit his head. 'Nice way to go Alex', he hissed.

They looked at Harlow embarrassed, but when they did, they saw a hysteric laughing girl. 'Oh I like you guys, you are really really funny', she said back. They looked at each other, before thinking the same thing: They are already liking this girl.