𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

While George and Alex were making fun of each other, Lando was lost in thought by Harlow sitting next to him. She was just laughing at the two boys in front of them, who were being childish.

He observed her in the corner of his eye. An constant smile plastered on her face, laughing once in a while. Shaking her head, while she got her phone out to post a picture.

Five minutes later he saw her checking her phone again. The smile that was plastered on her face the entire flight, suddenly disappeared. He didn't know what the new emotion was, but he knew he never wanted to see her like that again.

The boys in front of them also noticed, and Alex being a straight to the point kinda guy, asked without further thought: 'Harlow? What's up?', at which George elbowed his side and gave him a daring look.

She looked up at the boys, and just said: 'I-I'll be back in a second', before she just took of towards the bathroom in the plane, leaving her phone with them. Alex and George saw Lando looking at her phone for a second, before George knew what he was up too.

'No way, Lando no', he said to him. Lando just looked up: 'But we need to know right?', but didn't touch the phone, not wanting to invade her privacy.

Meanwhile, Harlow was trying to calm herself. No she didn't hate her brother, but that doesn't mean he can respond like that when she is having fun. When she got asked for the Red Bull Junior Team he didn't want to enjoy her success, so why does he want to now?

After a lot of water splashing in her face later, she returned to the boys, to see they didn't touch her phone. Impressive. What she also loved about them; when she sat down, they didn't question her about what happened, they just let her be.

———

After they had landed, they were just cruising around, trying to find a hotel until race weekend. Harlow was just putting some clothes away for two days, when her phone lit up.

The youngEST squad
George Russell , Alex Albon , Harlow Flores and Lando Norris

Georgie💙
Okay movie night at
mine? Who's in.

AleX🖤
ME!!!

Lan🧡
Cheers mate, where
do I need to go

—————

Harlow just smiled at her phone, letting out a laugh because of how exited the boys were about a movie night. Cute, she thought, before responding with a simple: 'No movie night without me, I'll bring food ;)'

When she scrolled through Instagram for a bit, and saw the red message symbol at the top, it reminded her of what her brother had send. Her thoughts were immediately flooded with anger again. But when she saw the whatsapp notification of the group chat again, she forgot about it again.

Even though she didn't know these boys for a long time, they made her smile. Like, genuinely smile, even now. She also knew it would take a while for her to truly open up to them, but she would eventually.

She sighed, before locking her phone again, and grabbing the some snacks for the movie night. Luckily for her, George's room was just a couple down the hall. So it didn't take long for her to get there.

When she knocked on the door, it instantly opened. She was met by three goofy smiles looking down at her small posture. 'Well what a warm welcome boys', she said to them. She saw them still smirking, now at the small bag in her hands. She rolled her eyes while laughing: 'Yes, I brought the food', before cheers filled the hall.