𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

( I know the track from 1991 may be different from the track now. But just go with the flow :) )
———
The next two races were also exciting for Harlow.

Both the Russian GP and the one in Japan were successful for the still young girl, but she was even more exited about her upcoming race: Mexico.

Since the track is above sea level, means there is less downforce on the car. Therefor, the strategies need to be on point. And if there was one thing Harlow loved. Thinking about all the possible outcomes, and all possibilities.

Overtaking was not the easiest here. But the track is assisted by an extremely long main straight with DRS and is preceded by a series of rather slow speed turns.

The heavy braking on entries, the aerodynamically dependent sections, good exists to maximise speed. It all felt like one big thinking strategy.

Qualifying was a blast. It felt like ages ago since she had this much fun on track. Thankfully she had already forgotten most of the drama during the Singapore weekend. All because of the boys who distracted her from it.

Eventually she qualified 9th. She was happy, since this was her first time here in a real F1 car, in stead of the simulators. The boys had asked her to have a fun gaming night at Daniel's room, but Harlow declined. After that they all parted their ways.

She decided to post an instagram post for the weekend.

harlowflores18: are we all ready for Mexico ;)Liked by landonorris, danielricciardo, vivo

Liked by landonorris, danielricciardo, vivo.antic and 20199 others

vivo.antic: why do you look cute, even if you're not trying :(
harlowflores18: ah shush, you're making me blush ;(
landonorris: so if I tell you, you're cute, you'll blush?
charles_leclerc: magnifique amour!
harlowflores18: merci <3
georgerussell63: you got someone here feeling some kind of way
alex_albon: watch out
danielricciardo: we are the greatest friend for exposing!
harlowflores18: oh god

harlowflores18 liked landonorris's comment: 'so if I tell you, you're cute, you'll blush?'

——

She smiled at her phone. She knew a lot of the boys were together in Daniel's room. Hell, she knew if she opened her door, she could hear them.

She decided to brush her teeth, and just call it a night. Laying in bed, checking her phone and reading her favourite book.

Even though the Mexican GP is scheduled to start at 1.10 p.m., she wanted to be well rested. She had a short interview beforehand. Thinking about that, made her even more tired. She suddenly felt her eyes grow heavier and heavier, and fell in a deep sleep.