𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

landonorris: nothing to see here

landonorris: nothing to see here. just me keeping my head dry #italiangp
Liked by harlowflores18, carlossainz55 and 184.294 others

harlowflores18: ah would you look at that 😉
    ⤷landonorris: ❤️
    ⤷lxndo4fan: wink face and red heart :0
georgerussell63: and that's supposed to be fashion
    ⤷landonorris: of course it is
formula1couples: I think we need to make room for a new couple y'all
    ⤷formula1couples: UPDATE! lando liked this comment :0

landonorris liked formula1couples's comment: 'I think we need to make room for a new couple y'all'

———

Lando looked at his new picture with a grin on his face. He heard a knock on the door, 'It's open!', he yelled. And was met by the stumping feet of George. Lando just looked confused, when Daniel followed inside.

'Oi mate, you fucked up', he heard Daniel say in a strong Australian accent. George just elbowed him in the side: 'He doesn't know'.

'What did I do now?' Lando asked curious to why they ran through his hotelroom. 'Harlow' George said. Lando's eyes shut and opened again: 'I-? Har? Wait.. What?' he stuttered.

'Not like that you weirdo' Daniel said, at which George laughed. 'Let me clarify it for you. Have you ever gave Harlow's surname a second thought?' George said, at which Lando slowly shook his head.

'Nah, neither did we, until I told Daniel about it', he continued. Lando looked at Daniel, 'Well, let's get on with it mate, spit it out', he said.

'Flores Lando. As in the family who said they only had a SON?' Lando kept looking confused, and Daniel sighed before continuing, 'they had a son AND a daughter. Their old man used to be a pretty legendary driver. Rumour says, they wanted the son to follow his footsteps'.

Pieces started to fit together, and Lando looked slowly at George, while nodding. 'The anger towards her brother, the not wanting to talk about her family', he slowly said.

'Yea, they kicked her out and said they just had a son. Which is pretty convenient, as they always kept her in the shadows' Daniel said while shrugging.

'They kicked her out because SHE became a driver instead of him?' Lando said bluntly. Daniel nodded, while George said: 'Red Bull Junior Team offered her a contract while they were scouting. Her brother had his race earlier that day, but he didn't make the cut'. The two boys had done their research well after hearing her last name.

They kicked her out because she was better, he thought to himself. He was already starting to head for the door, before Daniel held him back, 'oi mate, you're not going anywhere. Qualifying is starting soon. We need to get to the grid'.

——

After the most confusing quali ever, Harlow set the 8th time. Yes, she survived all three qualifications. After the nine, remaining, drivers were all trying to get to the finish line in time, they were all bunched up. Eventually only two made the finish line, Charles and Carlos.