I.𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡

✨all i want✨————————Annie Walker waited eagerly in her seat with her head resting on the palm of her hand

all i want
————————
Annie Walker waited eagerly in her seat with her head resting on the palm of her hand. She tapped her baby blue-colored nails on her desk and anxiously watched the clock as her psychology teacher spoke absolutely nonsense to her ears. She never paid attention in this class and didn't care what the teacher had to say, she was a straight-A student. Annie's eyes wander around the classroom and found a familiar mop of brown curls on the other side of the room, her eyes lingered for a bit before drifting away from them.

The mop of curly brown hair was known as Ricky Smith, her ex-boyfriend, who cheated on her and left her heartbroken. Annie's dated a few people in the past, but none of them left her as devastated as Ricky did. Ricky was the first boy she dated, having only dated girls, she was new to the male spectrum of dating and would rate it 0/10. Would not recommend it.

Annie was snapped out of her thoughts when the bell rang and every student rose from their seats, gathering their belongings. Annie flipped her hood over her head and immediately left the class without making any eye contact with anyone, especially Ricky.

It's surprising how two-faced someone can be and Annie learned that the hard way.

The brown-haired girl walked down the hallway, drowning out the surrounding voices of her classmates and peers. Annie used to never be so closed off and quiet, she was a bubbly and go-happy person until her own father left her and she completely changed. Her love for music was lost and hasn't touched a musical instrument or her songbook since the day he left. She wrote one lost song dedicated to her father before tossing it into her closet to never be seen by a single soul again.

Annie approached her locker and opened it, removing her hood to allow her brown hair to fall free across her back. Next to her, a girl with a cap on her head opened her locker and Annie looked over to see her best friend, Julie Molina.

"Hey, loser," Annie greeted her and Julie formed a faint grin.

"Hey, ugly troll."

The girls shared a smile.

"Ready for music class?" Annie asked, knowing the answer.

"Heck no," Julie replied and Annie giggled quietly.

"Glad I'm not in it anymore," Annie responded and Julie knitted her eyebrows together.

"I wish you were."

Annie didn't care if she was cut from the music program. Her inspiration for music was gone, so why try for something if you have no enthusiasm for it?