IX.𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦

✨unsaid emily✨————————

unsaid emily
————————

Annie was at school and students kept asking for pictures and autographs. Annie was a little overwhelmed by the sudden fame, but she enjoyed it at the same time. She had no idea that a ghost band would mean this much to her and help her dreams come true. She just hopes nothing ruins it in the future.

"Look at you," Flynn grinned as she approached Annie. "Annabelle Walker finally getting the fame she deserves."

"It was just a garage party," Annie chuckled as the kids that were taking pictures walked away. "I don't understand."

"Don't understand?" Flynn scoffed, "you and Jules are famous!"

"It's so overwhelming," Annie remarked. "I don't know if I can handle it."

"You will," Flynn smiled at her, before looking ahead to see Julie and Nick talking. "I think Nick just asked Julie out."

"Nick what?" Annie asked as she turned to see Julie and Nick.

"Any chance you could find time to go on a date with me?" Nick asked and Annie gasped with a smile.

"Oh my gosh," Annie whispered and Flynn grinned. Annie watched the two talk, but Julie was awkward and turned him down because she likes someone else.

Nick was saddened by the news, but recovered from it and awkwardly left.

Flynn and Annie approached Julie, who was holding her head.

"Well, that wasn't just a "What's up?" Flynn told Julie.

"Nick wanted to go on a date," Julie told them and the girls gasped, pretending not to know. "But I said no."

"What?" Flynn asked.

"You know what you said," Julie said. "This Luke thing isn't going away anytime soon, so I... I figured why waste Nick's time?"

"Aww! One of my babies are all grown up," Flynn smiled and looked at Annie, who furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"What? I really like Reggie and I'll admit it, but Julie is choosing to also like someone that we can't touch." Annie admitted.

"Fine, you're both all grown up," Flynn caved in and Annie chuckled. "Even if you're both choosing to like someone that doesn't really exist."

"But they do exist. To us," Julie objected. "And Luke might just be air, but we connect in so many other ways".

"Yeah, Reggie's the only one I feel a true connection with," Annie agreed.