V.𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑦𝑤𝑜𝑜𝑑

✨the other side of hollywood✨————————Annie was getting so worried

the other side of hollywood
————————
Annie was getting so worried. It was a little past nine and the guys still haven't shown up yet. She was praying they weren't still getting revenge on Bobby because she would be so disappointed in them. Reggie promised her he wouldn't let her down, but promises aren't always kept. She knows from experience, she's used to it.

"You ready for AJ and The Phantoms!"

Annie felt her stomach turn at the mention of the band and held her stomach, trying to calm herself down. She did not want to face the humiliation of having to tell the whole school that the band won't be playing tonight, especially when they were supposed to sing her song. A song about facing her fears and growing up, not being humiliated, and being a coward.

All Annie wanted to do was go home and cry herself to sleep. She doesn't want to see any of the boys' faces again, they disappointed her and let her down. Reggie broke his promise and broke Annie's heart, just like her father and Ricky.

The crowd cheered at Flynn, who was announcing the band. Annie held her stomach and felt her worry grew even more.

"Great! Keep that fire 'cause that's later. We're a bit behind schedule but don't worry just enjoy these mind-blowing beats." The crowd cheered again as Flynn increased the volume before she spotted Annie and Julie and went over to them backstage.

"AJ and the Phantoms?" Julie asked Flynn.

"I had some free time in French Class. And you both better like it because I registered it on Insta, Snapchat, Twitter..."

"No, we love it," Annie interrupted Flynn.

"But we'd love it even more if the actual Phantoms were here," Julie continued and Annie nodded before Flynn pointed behind them. Julie turned and saw Nick walk in, which cued Annie and Flynn to leave them alone.

Annie didn't want to show her face on stage, so she walked to the dance floor in hopes of finding her other friends. To her dismay, she bumped into Ricky and he didn't let her by.

"Annie," he smiled and Annie mentally groaned and gave him a friendly smile.

"Ricky," she chuckled at him and moved back a little. "You're here."

"Wouldn't miss it," he grinned.

"Thought you had other plans?" Annie asked him, folding her arms.

"Canceled them," he remarked. "would rather listen to you sing than some football game I could have gone to see."

"Really? cuz I remember you saying on Snapchat, you wouldn't miss the game for the world?" Annie smugly told him and Ricky chuckled. "Lying again, huh?"