X.𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙

✨stand tall✨————————

stand tall
————————

Annie was beyond excited for what's about to come. She could possibly perform at the Orpheum and she couldn't believe it. She's been to many concerts and watched artist get their big break there. It was her turn to shine and she couldn't wait to sing her heart out.

The boys had gone to the Orpheum to try to get the band booked for tonight. Panic! At The Disco was performing and needed an opening act because something mysterious happened to the original one. The boys asked Willie for his help and he did more than enough for them, so this means it was a straight and easy path for AJ and the Phantoms to get that opening spot.

"Annie, I'm so nervous!" Julie panicked, pacing around the studio as Annie sat on the couch, bouncing her knee up and down.

"Me too, but don't worry! We'll get booked," Annie assured her. "There's no other band that could be available at this short amount of time and the guys can handle it."

Julie groaned, shaking her head.

"But what if something happens?!"

"Don't say that," Annie told her and looked up at Julie. "The guys won't let us down again."

Julie stopped and sighed, "you're right."

Suddenly, the guys poofed in, and Annie gasped standing up next to Julie.

"You're back!" Annie beamed.

"Oh my gosh! What took your guys so long?!" Julie exclaimed, "did Willie do it?! Did you talk to them?! Did they watch?! Did they like us?! Are we playing?! Someone answer! Why's no one saying anything?!"

"Jules!" Annie called, taking Julie's arms to calm her down. "Let them talk."

"Woo! That's a lot of questions!" Reggie chuckled nervously. "Luke, you wanna talk this one?"

"Take a seat," Luke told the girls, who sat down on the couch and the guys kneeled in front of them. "It's fine, everything's fine!"

Annie smiled as Alex continued.

"Yeah. Julie should be getting a call right... now!"

Alex pointed at Julie's phone and everyone stared down at it waiting for a call. Nothing happened and the girls looked up nervously as the guys smiled at them.

"Ok. Right..." Alex repeated. "Now!"

The phone began to ring and it was an unknown caller. Julie and Annie yelled happily as the guys hi-fived successfully with smiles.