7

I was in the middle of the couch with my knees up to my chest. His arm was behind me on the back of the couch and his fingers danced over my bare shoulder.

I hadn't even kissed this man yet and all I could think about was him devouring me, right here on the couch.

"C'mere Mama." He nodded to me, as he pressed his back to the arm of the couch. I turned away from him and slid my butt over my cushion until it stopped against his lap.

I let out a relieved breath feeling his chest perfectly envelope me.

I tried focusing on the movie about this woman getting revenge on the gang that murdered her family, but my gut plunged into my core everytime his fingertips trailed his shorts up my thigh.

I swallowed hard laying my cheek against his shoulder and peering up at him. I took in his lined up stubble on his perfect jawline.

He finally turned to glance down at me, lifting his hand to tuck my hair behind my ear. "What's wrong Mama? You don't like the movie?"

"No it's fine." I cleared my throat.

"So are you gonna' eye fuck me all night or are you gonna' do something 'bout it?"

My lips parted at his intense words, and once again my sensitive nipples were perking up at his touch.

"Hm." He laughed through his smirk. "You cold?"

"No." I sat up, turning myself over to plant my knees around his lap. "Just turned on." I tilted my head, peering down at him through my lashes.

"You want me to fix that?" His hands crawled over my thighs and around my hips to grab at my ass and tug me forward.

"Yes." I nodded, nearly whining at him.

"C'mere Mami." One hand abandoned my ass to clasp around my throat. He tugged me forward tilting his head to press his parted lips against mine.

I gasped as the kiss ended quickly. He pushed my chin up, kissing at my exposed neck.

"Rio." I whimpered, sliding my hips forward on his lap.

This was the first glimpse of any vulnerability I'd seen from him. He tossed his head back with his mouth open and eyes almost pinched shut.

"Fuck Mami, turn around." He sat up. I did as he said and sat back against him as I just was, but this time his fingers were digging into the waistband of the shorts he gave me, and tugging them under my ass. I lifted myself for him and kicked them from my knees.

His hands were frozen on my thighs for a moment, so I turned to look up at him.

"You're beautiful Mama." His voice was easier and lighter this time.

This weight was new to me. I'd always been very slim until I started getting the Depo Shot, then my weight began collecting on my ass and my hips.

I was just getting used to my new body, but was definitely learning to love myself all over again.

His fingers slid over the front of my gray thong, and his other arm wrapped around my exposed stomach. "Why you squeezing your thighs shut? Huh Mama?" He observed. "Let me see." He tugged me further into him, and abandoned my panties for a moment, only to turn my chin to face him.

"Eyes open. Legs open." He growled, making my eyes flutter shut as I nodded. I opened them up and held his eye contact as his hand dug into my panties.

I gasped as his fingers instantly spread through my arousal. His lips parted and his eyes visibly darkened. "Look at you." His voice was sweet but rough. "I ain't even touched you yet." He croaked, watching me with his low lids.

"Rio!" My head rolled back onto his shoulder.

"You like that Mami?" He asked, glancing down to where his fingers had pushed into me easily. I nodded, letting a moan fall out of my mouth. "Answer me baby." He breathed.  "You like that?"

"Yes sir." I moaned, turning to open my eyes and meet his. "Fuck Rio, another one."

His hand slid up my stomach to slip passed my breast. "Who's in charge here?" He rasped against my ear.

"Y-you are." A shiver ran up my spine, as he slipped a third finger in. He let out a grunt and closed his teeth over my ear lobe. My hands gripped his thighs that surrounded mine.

"Ready Mami?" He whispered before locking his arm around my stomach, then his wrist was pushing and pulling, filling me quickly.

"Fuck Rio, yes! Yes!" I pushed back into him and laid my head back on his shoulder. His lips met my neck kissing and sucking at the sensitive skin.

A loud gasp filled the room and my back arched away from his chest, as I let myself go. Both hands grabbed at his wrists, in attempt to stop him.

His fingers left me and his lips left my neck, and moved to graze against my ear.

"Get your hand off my wrist. You're done when I say your done."

My tongue darted out to wet my lips.

"Relax baby, just enjoy it."

He never let me finish again, he only brought me right to the edge, clenching around his fingers then stopped and did it all over again- at the expense of his three fingers and thumb.

I felt numb, as I my chest heaved up and down. I heard him chuckle, but it didn't register until he was removing himself from behind me.

I suddenly felt very exposed compared to his fully dressed body.

I sat up letting my hands crawl up his stomach to undo each of his buttons. I peered up at him, seeing him watching me darkly, with his tongue tracing his lips.

I pushed the button up off of his shoulders and let it fall to the floor before wetting my lips at the sight of his belt.

"What baby?" He tilted his head. "You want some of that?"

Everytime a pet name left his mouth I would hang off of it for moments, loving the way it sounded.

I answered him by loosening his belt then pants. He let me tug them down and my heart swelled at his boxers trying to contain his bulge.

"I want you to leave marks on me." I breathed, leaning forward to connect my lips to his stomach. My tongue licked out to taste him.

He released a small laugh, and his stomach flexed under my lips.

I stood up glancing around the room as I  turned and fell to my knees on the couch. I held onto the back of it and waited for his touch.

"I don't wanna hurt you." His hand found the inside of my thigh. His touch was so gentle compared to some of his words.

"Please?" I whimpered, tossing my hair over my shoulder to look at him.

I heard him huff and his touch was gone. And within seconds it was back, leaving a burning slap to my ass. I gasped at the tingling sensation it left.

"Like that, Mami?"

"Yes, just like that." I nodded. "Harder."

He leaned over me, holding my stomach as he scattered kisses to my shoulder and back.

His touch disappeared and I could hear him pull his pants off his ankles. My lips parted as I heard the jingling of his belt, and then the thwack of it welting my ass.

I let out a loud cry and he immediately wrapped himself around me.

"You good Mama?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "I'm ready Rio, please?" I begged, laying my head back against his shoulder.

He spun me around to untie my top and pull it off my shoulders, leaving me completely bare before him.

"C'mon Mami. Let's give you what you want." He stepped forward, dipping down to pick me up under my back and knees, carrying me back into his room.