Part 21

Jungkook looked at the door and saw it was y/n
He couldn't help and stood up and went near to her with fire in his eyes
He firmly held her wrist and put that love note in y/n's hand. And said

""I don't want to see anything like this ever again i am not interested in your life ask your fuc****g  whore to keep these shittyy notes away from my property. "

And he went to his room y/n read the note and she knew Jungkook have misunderstood. And she also have no idea who send theses things to her. She was about to tell jungkook about them being friends and she really wanted to spend these days with him as a good friend but  feels like everything was ruined.

She knew things are going to be real real difficult for her.

Next day...

Jungkook got up and got ready for office he still remembered everything and his anger was still there he couldn't help to control it.

He went to living room and sat in dinning table Y/n had prepared breakfast and she set the table beautifully just to make up  things  with Jungkook. She tried to talk to him.

Y/n = " Jungkook ! I wanted to apologise for yesterday i really..

Jungkook cut her in the middle

"" Y/n i don't want to talk on this and i don't want anything like this ever happen again. And i don't want to get late for office i am leaving."

And he got up from the table and took his coat.
Y/n felt very bad but she was a strong girl she said

"" Wait I'll come with you  ""

Jungkook =" No ! I have some other works too on the way. You can come by a cab"

And he left.. y/n was very very sad because she had no idea what to do and all of sudden Jungkook become soo cold towards her. Anyways she called for a cab and went to office.
Now she had to face people of office and the gossips they had for her the question eyes of people no one was asking anything but she had to face the coldness of everyone. Every one was seeing her as a gold digger.

A random girl came to her and said

Girl=" you got some talent girl. We have been working her for soo long and never got a single chance to get close to mr JEON and you! Got married to him just working here for few days"

Y/n pov

I was just listening to her. And i couldn't say anything after all this was the truth.    All i could do at that time was  just go back to my office and do my work and won't come out until everyone leaves.

I came  into the office and begin to do my work. 

    The time when i first met Jungkook I took him as a pervert.
That man gave me job in his office. He saved me from being called a murderer. And ... And   he kissed me
My first ever kiss...
My god what am I thinking shoot
He is my boss
Stop it y/n. 
Why am i thinking all of this what is happening with me. Why   i feel so sad because Jungkook is angry on me.
Why i want to make him happy.
Why he is being important to me.

Noooo... Shoot... I am getting mad
I am losing my sences
My life is getting stranger and stranger.

What are you doing to me Jeon Jungkook.....

To be continued....