Part 22

" What am i doing to you"

Y/n looked and saw it was JungkookAnd he was asking her

And he was asking her.
Now y/n looked more shocked and was thinking weather he heard everything she said or not but she decided to cover it and said.

Y/n =" i am asking you Jungkook that what are you doing to me. Cause you are standing in front of me.
And you ask questions when someone is in front of you.
And you know that they are here.

She said in her nervousness.

Jungkook just ignored what she said he thought she have Lost her mind somewhere. And its going to take time to find it so why not just leave it.

Y/n turned all red because of shame.
She begin to do her work and
Jungkook begin to do his work.

3 hours just passed like that and Jungkook got up from his seat and walked towards the couch to rest a bit . Y/n still working on the ton of files. And she started to yawn.
Her eyes fall on sleeping Jungkook
Who was not looking less than a beautiful princess.

(A/n= princess 🤣🤣 lmao. Sorry but he was looking just soo amazing and handsome.)

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

My god he is soo handsome.
Am i serious i am calling him handsome. I know he is handsome but still he is my boss i cannot think this way. Yes from now on he is not handsome he is ugly.

Hell!!! Why i feel like i am getting crazy after every single minute.

Y/n looked at sleeping Jungkook again and said
Now i can work again.

And she begin to work after an hour nap Jungkook woke up and he was very fresh. He saw that y/n is still working on files.
He got up and went out of the office
Y/n noticed Jungkook she became upset again because Jungkook didn't even said a single word and left.
After 10 minutes Jungkook came back and he had a paper bag and he placed that on her desk. And went back to his seat.

Y/n opened the bag a saw lunch in that bag.
She was soo busy in doing her work that she didn't even realized that it was almost lunch time.
She thanked Jungkook
But obviously he didn't answer and she took Break and ate her lunch.

When office ended Jungkook asked
y/n to go with his driver.

Jungkook=" i have asked my driver he will drop you home. "

Y/n = " are you not coming "

Jungkook=" no i have to attend a business party. Don't wait for me and have dinner "

And he left.

Y/n did what he said

..
...
...
......

It was a business party which was given by Min YOONGI

And all famous business men ,
women came
Even zaini and faama came there
Because they thought y/n would definitely come with Jungkook afterall its a party given by Jungkook's best friend.

Zaini saw Jungkook coming but he was alone. She said to faama
" Hey faama look Y/n didn't came Jungkook is coming alone "

Faama "" whattt!!!""

Both examine Jungkook from head to toe and faama said

" Should we ask him?. Cause i am not in a mood to talk to him.i don't know why but i am annoyed by his face. "

Zaini"" i know. He didn't came with y/n that's why."

Faama = " that bit**h also acting very strange. Like she doesn't give a damn about her friends. We are worried about her all the time and she didn't even bother to give a call.

Zaini = " yeah bit**h"

Taehyung who was busy in looking at zaini. And noticing every single expression of her.
Suddenly zaini saw him staring. And when Taehyung saw he put his eyes on his drink.
Zaini asked faama
"" What should we do now. Because I don't want to stay here anymore""

Faama = " me too. Let's go we'll go to y/n's house since Jungkook is here we'll do a sleep over.
Zaini =" wow great idea "

Before they could leave YOONGI came to faama and said

" If you don't mind ... Lets have a dance."

Faama=" of course ........ I'll mind. Sorry Mister i am afraid your gf wouldn't like this and i don't want to be the reason of you and your gf's break-up. Soo.. excuse us. "

From other side Taehyung came and he held zaini's hand and took her for dance. Zaini was surprised by this sudden act to him.

YOONGI " looks like you left alone."

Yoongi took faama for dance too.
Because YOONGI dragged her on dance floor.

Yoongi was intensely looking into faama's eyes.

Faama=" stop it "

Yoongi =" what? "

Faama=" stop staring. "

Yoongi=" i cannot "

Faama=" what does that mean."

Yoongi=" ask yourself "

Faama=" you know what I am leaving. Why the hell i am dancing with you."

Faama stopped dancing and walked away Yoongi was supposed to look annoyed /surprised but instead he was smirking 😏.

Few steps away Yoongi held her and turned her face towards him and kissed her. Faama was shocked and he pushed him and begin to look around her to see how many people have watched. But luckily no one was around because the steps faama took was not few.
She was speechless and she didn't want to say anything and she walked back to party.
Yoongi was smirking 😏

Faama sit on chair and begin to look at people who were dancing

She didn't noticed that zaini was not there.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED 😁..