Part 19

Jungkook= " who it would be "

Jungkook opened the door. And he saw faama and zaini he was shocked and than he saw faama holding a bouquet of flowers
All flowers were pretty and he was shocked.

Than he thought maybe Y/n told them we got married and they came to congrats us

Faama=" if you are done staring at us so can we come in."

Jungkook=" oh why not "

Fatima and zainab came in and asked him where is Y/n's room
Jungkook told them upstairs.
Both were about to go upstairs when Jungkook remembered that he is married with Y/n and if her friends saw her living in a different room than it will be a problem. He immediately stopped them.

Jungkook=" STOPPP"

Fatima and Zainab both stopped and gave him a question look

Jungkook=" you guys wait in the living room ill bring her to you"

Zainab=" As you say since its your house."

Both went to living room Jungkook run to Y/n's room and wake her up

" Y/n get upp hurry up " Jungkook said while waking her up.

" umm..* yown* whatt why" y/n said trying to open her eyes

Jungkook said in a serious tone
" get up or you are dead I am telling you"
Y/n got up and her eyes were wide open and she was sitting on her bed like she never fell asleep

Jungkook=" hmm thats something I like now get up and get ready your friends are here and are waiting for you in the living room."

Y/n=" my friends what are they doing here"

Jungkook=" how do I know just go and ask them by yourself and remember we are married."

Y/n pov

Shitt I forgot I am married to him. Now I have to bare him.

Jungkook=" deal with them I am going to take bath and don't bring them into your room I don't want them to know that we are living in different rooms. Got it?"

Y/n=" I got it"
She washed her face and went down stairs and met them.

Faama=" what took you soo long"

Y/n =" I was sleeping. "

Zaini=" lo she was sleeping and we were here to meet her and faama you were calling me the sleeping beauty"

Faama=" I am hurt how could you do that"

Y/n= " stop overreacting guys I am sorry I know , slept a bit much but I was tired"

Zaini=" since you brought this tired thing in I will forgive you"

Faama=" yeah after all maid's work is not easy"

And both zaini and faama begin to laugh

Y/n=" yeah very funny ha ha ha "

Zaini=" lol yes its funny lmao"

Y/n=" ok now tell me why are you here. "

Faama=" we went to your house to bring the things of yours. And I was almost about to see the secret admirer of yours when zaini distracted me and he left "

Zaini=" that was not my fault"

Faama=" o really you want me to remind you huh "

Y/n =" stop it guys tell me what happened"

Zaini=" we missed the chance to see him thats all but don't worry next time we'll get him "

Faama=" for your sake and for saving my time I left your address in front of your old house. Now you'll receive everything here."