Part 18

"O its you kim Taehyung"

Taehyung=" today I spared the life of your men next time if they try to do anything to zainab who knows what I am gonna do."

???= " I am sorry Taehyung but it's my uncle's decision "

Taehyung =" you keep your uncle's business to your self JIMIN...."

(A/N.. yeah its Jimin who kidnapped zaini. If any of you guessed it than congrats my bees you guessed it right. ok moving ahead lol)

Jimin =" I'll try that we won't hurt you girlfriend lol"

Taehyung =" she is not my girlfriend ?

Jimin = " yeah right who would kiss their girlfriend in car. We kiss our friends in the car when we drop them. You forgot last time I kissed you."
Jimin said mocking and teasingly
Taehyung =" How did you know I kissed her its just happened few moments ago."

Jimin =" dear friend its my job. Well I'll talk to you later. Now I have to inform uncle about this. "

Taehyung=" Are you going to tell him that I did that"

Jimin=" Now your afraid Mr Taehyung"

Taehyung =" of course he is a Don after all "

Jimin= "he will knew whether I tell him or not soo "

After talking to Taehyung jimin went to his uncle's study room where he was sitting with his elder daughter Urwa Jimin's fiance.
Both were looking at the album of urwa and Y/n childhood memories. And laughing and talking.
Jimin= " Uncle I am sorry but we were failed to kidnap zainab."

(A/n: ok the name of Jimn's uncle and Y/n's father is Song Tae San. He is the don of all gangsters but he is the royal personality. He have contacts with politicians' police departments' news channels and everyone is afraid of him he is like the king of whole Korea.)

Mr Song= " what happened to you Jimin. This was the simplest work isn't. "

Jimin =" I am sorry uncle but I think zainab have some kind of relationship with Taehyung. And he is the one who saved her."

Mr' I don't think soo uncle. I think its more like he likes her."

Urwa= " oh come on dad why are you guys disscussing their relationship. Why are we even taking about them we should talk about Y/n. Jimin you know where she work what's the news.?

Jimin=" uncle the guy who we left in Y/n's company told us that businessman Lee Can tried to miss behave with her and even tried to frame her and.."

Jimim stopped for a while before telling more

Mr Song =" And what Jimin"

Jimin= " the ceo of the company Jeon Jungkook saved her"

Mr song " How can that bastard Can mess with my daughter. Jimin in 2 days I want to hear the news of his destruction.

Mr song said full in anger and he left the room

Urwa came to Jimin and gave him back hug and putting her chin in Jimin's shoulder she asked him

Urwa=" you didn't tell the full truth to dad right. "
Jimin= " I have no guts."

Urwa=" but you can tell me"

Jimin=" Jungkook said the Y/n is his wife for saving her and I am worried that it's true or not."

Urwa=" No Y/n can never do such thing we have keeping an eye in her since she left and she never met him before. How can she marry him just by meeting him few times and working in his company. Your man must be misunderstood."