FIRST DAY

Y/N POV

He held my hand and said "would you like to dance "

I couldn't refused I was silent and he took me on the dance floor where already many people were dancing. And my best friends was also there.
I was so nervous. I said
"Sir I can't dance"

Jungkook= " no problem I will teach you. I can't see you getting bored"

Y/n = " bored? I wasn't getting bored."

Jungkook="look I never leave my staff in problem and my staff is my family. As now you are part of my staff means you are part of my family as long I am in this party I will give you company. "

Y/n= "that's so great of you. But it's my best friend's birthday."

Jungkook=" ooo I didn't know that."

He put his right hand on my waist. And I put my hand on his shoulder. And with other hand he held my second hand.
And we start dancing.
Unbelievably I was dancing perfectly my every move was right.

Jungkook Pov!!

I begin to dance. I saw that she was dancing perfectly. But her face was down she was not looking at my face. I really wanted to look into her eyes.
I couldn't able to understand what kind of feelings I was having when I was with her.

END OF POV..

The song stopped. And everyone clapped for those who were dancing. Than zaini came on the stage.
And she started her speech that she prepared for her father. She gave an emotional speech.
almost half of the girls cried.
After the speech zaini cut the cake.
Taehyung, yoongi and Jungkook was standing together.

Jungkook= "what hyung?"
Yoongi=" I was thinking that you just gave me a dare and for the first time I failed in completing it.
Taehyung=" I am still in shock how"
Yoongi= " so I thought let me give you a dare too.

Yoongi="( pointing at y/n) date her.

Jungkook =" (calmly) hyung I give up. I can't complete this one".
Yoongi= "why you accept your defeat"
Jungkook="yes I am defeated"

Taehyung= " I am very confuse.
Jk is not accepting the dare. Hyung gave him a stupid dare to date a girl."
Jungkook = " I don't play with the feelings of the girls"
Yoongi= " oh really why didn't I knew that"

Taehyung= " That's true hyung. He never played with girls.
Though he flirt sometime but never got serious."
Yoongi= " but I don't know why I find something fishy. "
Jungkook = " let's enjoy the party"

They enjoyed the party.

TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING!!

Y/n has to go to work so she got up early she didn't wanted to be late for work.

Y/n stepped out of her house. And close to her mail box she saw the flowers and the note

 And close to her mail box she saw the flowers and the note

A smile appeared on y/n face she put the flowers in her house She she placed the note on her desk

She she placed the note on her desk. And went to work.

AT OFFICE! !

Y/n reached office and she set on her desk.
After 2 min a girl came to y/n .

Y/n POV!!

I was wondering where to start.
And I saw a girl walking to me
And her dress made my jaws to drop she was wearing

she came to me and asked name and she said " Hi my name is mia and I am mr Jeon's personal secretary

" Hi my name is mia and I am mr Jeon's personal secretary. And mr Jeon asked me to tell you if you need any help you can ask me. My desk is in front of mr Jeon's office."
"Thank you soo much." I said while shaking hands with her.
Mia= " and most important thing mr Jeon is calling you in his office."
Mia told me and she went back to her work. I went to mr Jeon's office
I knocked on the door.
"Yes come in"
I entered into the room
And I saw mr jeon sitting on his chair concentrated on his mobile phone

 "Yes come in" I entered into the room And I saw mr jeon sitting on his chair concentrated on his mobile phone

Wow he is looking so cu...
F** what the hell am I thinking
I am here to work let's concentrate on it.

"You wanted to see me sir" I said after clearing my mind

" yes y/n I want to tell you that you are going to be my right hand in this office and you have to be with me in every meeting every occasion and any time I want you" he said all of this without putting any fullstop.

"What!! Bu.. "
" is there any problem miss y/n. If you have any you can quit. I won't stop you and we haven't signed any contact yet so you still have time to back out"

don't know why but I felt like he is testing me for some reasons maybe bcz I said I can do anything but fine I believe in my self I know I can do this
" No sir I'll do it and I'll be with you."

" well I was expecting this from you. Here sign these papers" he handed me papers and a pen
I saw it was the contract about the job
"This contract says you are my employee for a year further you can read and if you agree with all terms than sign these papers than you will be officially the part of this company"

I didn't bother my self to read and I just signed the contract

After that he asked me to leave his office well my first meeting with him was not so good but he is really in a man of principles.

Office ended.

Sorry for late update
Quite busy in studies
And please don't hate this story it's going to be interesting in few more chapters and I am sure you'll love it.

Comment and vote and please let me know your reviews
Ignore my mistakes