I Darkmoon's Evil Plan I

Warning! This chapter is not edited, so expect typos, misspelled words, and grammatical errors. Thanks and enjoy reading!

KABANATA LIV

Third Person's POV

Samantala, kasalukuyang tinatahak ni Castriel ang daan patungo sa opisina ng kanyang ama ng hapong iyon dahil bigla na lamang siyang pinatawag nito sa kalagitnaan ng kanyang pagsasanay kasama ang mga kawal.

"Where's father?" He asked the moment he arrived at his father's office. All the servants inside automatically took their leave and closed the door.

"He's in his library, my lord." Usal ni Beta Jacobi matapos nitong kunin ang mga papeles na nasa itaas ng mesa ng kanyang ama. Saglit itong yumuko sa kanyang direksyon bago dire-diretsong tinahak ang daan palabas ng opisina.

Tahimik niyang tinahak ang daan patungo sa silid aklatan ng ama at doon ay natanaw niya itong nakatayo sa harap ng nakabukas na bintana, nakatunghay sa mga kawal na nagsasanay sa ibaba ng mansion.

"You called for me, Father." Puno ng respetong usal niya dito. Ngunit nanatili sa kanyang pwesto ang ama dahilan kung bakit nanatili siyang nakatayo sa likuran nito.

He's been trained ever since he's a child to never disrespect their father. He's the Alpha of the pack, his words weigh the same importance as the rules of it. And being the next heir to that title and the oldest child among his siblings makes it a bit impossible for him to disobey his father's words.

"It's already been years since I took the title as the alpha of this pack." He listened to his father's words intently while staying in his position, right behind his fathers—just as it always has been.

"My aim is our pack's aim Castriel—you know that right?" Finally, his father looked back in his direction. That's why he has no other choice but to nod his head.

He knows how devoted his father is when it comes to things related to the improvement of their pack. He wants nothing but to establish their pack as the strongest of them all, even though it might seem impossible Castriel witnessed how desperate his father has been in obtaining that goal.

Kaya naman kahit pa napapansin niya ang kakaibang ugali ng ama nitong mga nakaraang araw ay isinasawalang bahala niya na lang dahil alam niya na may binabalak na naman ito para sa ikauunlad ng kanilang pack.

"Come here, Son." For the first time, his father had asked him to stand next to him. The last time he could recall his father doing this is when he entered his legal age and was officially announced as the next heir to the title of being Darkmoon's Alpha.

Walang imik na lumapit siya sa tabi nito. Ngayon ay natatanaw niya na din ang senaryong natatanaw nito. Mula sa palapag na kanilang kinalalagyan ay tanaw na tanaw ang buong teritoryong sakop ng kanilang pack, mga miyembro nilang abalang-abala sa pag aasikaso ng kani-kanilang pang araw araw na buhay, mga kawal na mahigpit na nagpapatrol sa buong area.

"You're my son and the next heir to the title of being the alpha of this powerful and strong pack that I've worked myself to build—and there's nothing that I could be more proud of as your father for you to finally prove your worth of that title." A small smile formed on his father's lips. However, just by looking at it Castriel already knows that his smile hides a deep intention.

"There's a very important task I want you to accomplish—whether you like it or not, you must do it, my son." Hindi pa man siya nakakapagbigay ng kahit anong sagot o salita ay inalisan na siya nito ng dahilan upang tumanggi.