♡42♡

When I unlock the door to my room, Tanner steps inside, pulling me in with him.

He immediately barks out a laugh and looks at my fairy lights. "Dimmed lighting. Why, were you trying to seduce me, Miss Preston?" he teases, placing his hand to his heart in fake horror.

I shrug a shoulder. "I had to try something."

He gives a warm smile and then chucks the pizza onto Zara's bed right before he lifts me in the air. I shriek in surprise and wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me over to my bed. My heart races from his unexpected move, and I look lovingly into his eyes, wondering what he's going to do next.

Time seems to stand still as Tanner lowers me down the length of the bed and climbs above me, nestling my head between his arms. Ever so slowly, he leans his head down and places his lips against mine, kissing me unhurriedly. Savoring the moment.

"What about the pizza?" I pant after a couple of minutes.

"Fuck the pizza. We'll eat it cold," he grunts before kissing me again.

His hand strokes up my thigh and around to my ass, squeezing my flesh before raising me to meet his crotch. I gasp into his mouth and then grip the bed sheets between my hands as he rolls his hips against mine.

"Fuck..." I moan against his mouth as he rolls his hips twice more, sending shock waves throughout my body. "Middle drawer," I gasp.

Tanner chuckles and kisses my jaw. "What about your middle drawer?"

"Condoms! Get one. Now!" I moan as Tanner cups my breast and runs the pad of his thumb against my nipple.

He continues every single glorious movement over my body, making no move for the drawer.

"Not tonight, baby. When I make love to you, it's not going to be in some tiny dorm room." He kisses my neck.

"I want your first time to be memorable for all the right reasons." His lips move to my collarbone. "I want to be able to take my time with you and show you how good it can be."

I shiver beneath him. "Okay," I whisper. "Just don't wait too long."

"Don't worry, baby. I don't think I can keep myself from you much longer." He moves his body further down my own and unbuttons my jeans.

"And even though I may not be able to be inside you tonight, I still want you to feel how much I love you."

I groan as he unzips my jeans and slides them down my legs. "Fuck... Tanner. I want to show you how much I love you too."

Tanner chuckles deeply and cups my sex, rubbing two fingers against my sensitive spot through the material. "Oh, really? And how do you want to do that?"

Yes, how do I want to do that? My mind is so focused on his exquisite movements that I feel like a puddle. A really, really wet puddle.

My hips gyrate against his hand relentlessly, feeling the tingling spread through my lower body. Though, if I want to make Tanner feel this good before I come, then I need to come up with a solution.

I bite my lip and squeeze my thighs together, stopping Tanner's movements. "Just give me a sec. You're distracting me too much."

He smirks and rolls onto his back. "Okay. Think away."

I kiss his shoulder and then stare up at the ceiling as I try to think of a way to show him how much I love him. A minute passes before I can think of something I would like to try with him. Something I've never done with anybody else. My cheeks heat as I think about the position I have in mind and wonder how I can propose it to him without getting embarrassed. I turn onto my side and look up at Tanner. "Okay. I know what I want to do."