Valentine's Day One-Shot!

A/N: Okay, now, the moment you've all been waiting for.... Here is the Pen X Pencil Valentine's Day one-shot! Again, this isn't part of the actual story, but it was requested so I figured, why not? XD
Anyway, here it is!

Pencil was sitting under the cherry blossom tree outside of her school. She sighed as she looked at all of the cards, chocolate, candy, etc. Being one of the most popular girls had it's advantages. But it also has it's disadvantages. And one of them was that she can't go through one holiday without getting gifts and such from almost every guy in the school. Match, her best friend, is also a popular girl. She also gets showered with gifts. But unlike Pencil, she enjoys it. Maybe just a bit too much. Sure, Pencil liked the gifts and appreciated them, but she felt overwhelmed by them. But what really hurt her most, was that the one guy she actually liked, wasn't one of the guys that gave her gifts: Pen. Pencil sighed again. The school's Valentine's Day Dance was coming soon, and so many guys had asked her to the dance. She just didn't know what to do. She didn't like any of these guys that way. Only Pen. She had received cards asking her, chocolate had been given to her, flowers were delivered to her, it was just, too much. Pencil dropped a card she was reading. Every guy who didn't have a date to the prom yet had asked her. At first, they were asking both her and Match, but Match told Eraser she'd go with him. Now they were all just asking her. She sighed again. I-I just wish it wasn't so hard. She thought to herself. I hate rejecting all these people, but, if the guy I actually like never asks me, I'll pretty much have to go with someone else. I don't want to be the girl that breaks everyone's heart and refuses every guy there is! What do I do? If I pick someone and Pen was planning on asking me, I just, oh, I don't know what to do! Before she knew it, she was crying.

Meanwhile...

Pen was having issues of his own. Ugh, what am I gonna do? I want to ask Pencil to the Valentine's Day Dance, but, she's gotten so many invites, she's probably picked someone already! She must get annoyed from all these guys. What if I'm just annoying her even more? He questioned himself. He sighed (A/N: What's with all this sighing? 😆). He looked in his hand at the box he was holding. He opened it to make sure it was still there. Yep, it was. A silver bracelet. On the inside of the bracelet, it said, "Go to the dance with me?" Pen had spent so much money on it. Maybe I just shouldn't ask her... No! I have to! But, she might get annoyed... No! I've got to ask her! I have to give her the bracelet! Pen started arguing with himself. He checked to make sure the tag was still there. It was. It said "To:" and then a drawing of a pencil and "From:" with a drawing of a pen. He hoped Pencil would like it. She's really artistic. Pen closed the box again. He wanted to hand it to her personally, and not mail it or ask someone else to give it to her. He didn't even want to leave it somewhere for her to find. He was gonna hand it to her personally, and wait. He looked around for the pink-haired girl. He finally found her, sitting under the school's cherry blossom tree, crying? Pencil didn't see him. She was too lost in her tears to notice anyone. He went over to the other side of the tree, not being visible to her. He looked over and said, "Pencil?" She paused her crying and looked up, but didn't see anyone. Maybe I'm imagining things. She thought to herself. Then she heard it again. "Pencil?" Pencil hesitated. "Who are you?" she asked with a slightly nervous tone. Pen finally revealed himself from behind the tree. "Pen?" she asked, a bit surprised. He nodded. "W-what're you doing here?" she asked. "I-I just, well, um, actually, just take this," he answered while holding out the box. Pencil looked at it with a confused look. "Open it. It'll explain everything," he said. Pencil slowly opened the box, wondering what it was. She took out the tissue paper and saw the silver bracelet. She gasped a bit, surprised from the gift. "Pen, it's beautiful. Y-you didn't have to get this!" she exclaimed while looking back at him. As she took a better look at the bracelet, she noticed something on the inside. A message, saying, "Go to the dance with me?" Her eyes started to tear up again, but this time, they were tears of joy. She smiled and stood up. "Yes Pen, yes! Of course I'll go to the dance with you!" she exclaimed as she hugged him. He smiled and hugged her back. Once they were finished, Pen said, "So, seven okay with you?" She nodded. "See you later," he said. "Bye," she responded. Once there was no one around, Pen pumped his fist in the air and said, "YES!"