Our Final Game... Or is it??? + The Bet: The Finale!

Pen's POV:
I was sitting on the couch, playing some video games, when my MePhone started ringing. I paused the game and looked at who was calling. "Pencil!" I said happily to myself. I answered the phone. "Hey Pencil!" I said once I answered the phone. I didn't get a verbal response, but I heard... Crying...? "Pencil?" I asked. "O-oh... H-hey..." she said, though it sounded like she was still crying. "Pencil...? Are you crying...?" I asked. "M-maybe..." she responded, sniffling a bit. "Pencil, what's wrong?" I asked. She then started crying a bit harder. "Pencil...?" I asked again. "S-sorry..." she responded, then hung up. "Pencil? Pencil!" I exclaimed. This is strange... I'm going to her house right now. I decided, then walking out of the house. I ran as fast as I could to Pencil's house. I knock on the door, and a women, who I assumed was Pencil's mother, answered the door. "Oh, hello there... Are you Pen?" the woman asked. I nodded. "Ah, Pencil's been talking about you for awhile! I'm her mother," the woman said. I smiled, then asked where Pencil was. "She's in her room..." she replied. "Oh, okay," I replied. "Can I go see her?" I asked. She nodded. I came in, then headed upstairs to Pencil's room. "Pencil?" I asked, knocking on the door. "Wha...? Who's there...?" I heard Pencil asked. "It's Pen," I said. "Pen?!" she asked. A few seconds later, I heard the door unlock. She then opened the door. "Pen... What're you doing here?" she asked. "You called me... Then you were crying... Then you hung up... I got worried... What's wrong? And why're there so many boxes downstairs?" I asked. She wasn't crying at the moment, but the second I mentioned "boxes" though, she burst into tears and buried her head into my chest. I hugged her, rubbing her back a bit. "Shh... Pencil... I-I'm sorry... W-was it something I said?" I asked. "I-it's not your f-fault..." she replied, still crying. "C-can you tell me what's wrong...? I can't stand seeing you like this..." I told her. I felt her nod her head. "My dad... H-he got a promotion... A-and... W-w-we..." she started to say, but she couldn't seem to get the words out. "Pencil?" I asked. "WE HAVE TO MOVE!" she then suddenly exclaimed, crying harder than before. "What?? You're moving?!" I asked. She nodded, continuing to cry. "How far?" I then asked. "A completely different c-country!" she told me. I could feel my heart sink to my stomach. No... N-no... This can't possibly be happening...!! "Pencil... I... I can't believe this is happening... When are you leaving...?" I asked. "T-tomorrow..." she told me. "What?! W-why so soon?!" I asked. "My dad's boss wants him to move as soon as possible..." she told me. I can't believe this is happening... I can't lose my crush! Even if she doesn't like me, we're still great friends! I can't lose her... She's my everything... I actually felt my eyes water a bit. No... Be strong... Don't cry... I told myself. I then realized something. I gotta tell her... What?? N-no! I can't! I was so unsure of what to do... "Pencil! Pen needs to go home now!" I heard Pencil's mom say. "I guess you have to leave now..." she told me. "I suppose I have to... But, I don't want to leave...." I replied. She looked at me, a slightly confused look on her face. "Pencil... This is going to sound crazy... But..." I hesitated. "What...?" she asked. I took a deep breath. "Run," I told her. "Wh-what?" she asked. "Run away... Stay with me..." I explained. Her eyes widened. "I... As much as I want to... I couldn't... It would scare my parents..." she told me. "Pencil..." I started to say, when she interrupted me. "No! I... I can't... I couldn't... I'm sorry..." she exclaimed. "N-no... I'm sorry... I... I don't even know why I suggested that..." I quickly apologized. "D-don't worry about it... I don't want to leave..." she replied, then sobbing again. I hugged her once more. "Pencil! Tell Pen he has to leave! Now!" Pencil's dad yelled. "Guess I should go... I'll come by tomorrow... I'll tell Eraser and Match to come too..." I told her. She nodded, then I started to walk downstairs. I waved good bye, then left, wondering what I was going to do with my life.

Pencil's POV:
HOW COULD MY PARENTS DO THIS TO ME?!?! I can't leave the love of my life! I almost agreed to run away! But I couldn't... My parents would hunt me down if I disappeared. What was I gonna do now? Maybe you should tell him how you feel... I thought. No... There's no way... I stared out my window as I watched Pen walk back to his house. "I love you... I love you so much... I don't want to leave you..." I said quietly as I watched him.