Is It Really You?

Pen's POV:
This day has been amazing. It's the most amount of time I ever spent with Pencil! After I got home, I turned on Clash of Objects and looked to see if ag16 was online. Turns out, she was. I messaged her saying, "Ready to test out your headset?" "YES!" she replied back. I laughed and waited for a connecting message. I suddenly got a message saying, "artistgir16 wishes to connect headsets. Do you accept?" I clicked accept. "Hey, can you hear me?" I asked.

Pencil's POV:
"Hey, can you hear me?" I heard DED71 say. Say, he sounded a lot like, Pen? Maybe not. "Yes. Can you hear me?" I asked back.

Pen's POV:
"Yes. Can you hear me?" I heard ag16 reply. She sounded so much like Pencil. No, it couldn't be. Could it? "Yep, I can hear you!" I answered. "It worked!" she said happily. "Yes!" I said in satisfaction. She laughed and I laughed too. "Ready to conquer some more towns?" she asked. "Ready as ever," I replied.

Pencil's POV:
"Alright, let's go!" I said. I love this game. People think that I wouldn't like this game, but they're wrong. My two passions are drawing and video games. "Hey, we're under attack!" DED71 suddenly yelled. "Really? Hold on, I'm coming!" I answered. I started attacking. "You're really good at this game," he said to me. "Thanks! So are you!" I replied happily. "Thanks!" he said back. We eventually made the challenger retreat and victory was ours once again. "WOO HOO! VICTORY!" DED71 yelled. "Ow, you don't have to yell so loudly!" I said with a ringing in my ears. "Sorry," he apologized. I laughed and we went to another town. We conquered this one as well. Then today's challenge appeared on my screen. "Haunted Mansion Challenge?" I asked. "It's on my screen too," he responded. "Wanna do it?" I asked. "I'm in if you're in," was his response. I clicked accept and went inside the haunted mansion. I was walking around and creepy music was playing. I got nervous, expecting some jumpscare to happen. Suddenly, a really creepy looking ghost appeared and made a horrifying shrieking sound. I screamed loudly. "OW! And you say I'm the one who's loud," DED71 said. "Well, I'm not gonna sleep tonight. That ghost is horrifying!" I said. "What gho- GAH!" he shrieked. "Ow, see what I mean?" I asked.

Pen's POV:
"That ghost is terrifying," I said. Ag16 and I eventually beat the challenge after another 10 screams. I feel like I'm gonna go deaf from all this screaming. "I'm never doing that challenge again," ag16 said. "Me neither," I agreed. "By the way, I have a question. What's you're real first name?" I asked. "If you don't want to say, that's fine too. I just want to know what to call you, besides artistgirl16," I continued. "My name? It's Pencil," I heard her say. My jaw dropped. Could there possibly be two Pencils? "P-Pencil?" I asked. "Yes. What's your's?" she asked me.

Pencil's POV:
DED71 sounded nervous when I told him my name. "What's your's?" I asked. "My name's Pen," he answered. I gasped softly. Two Pens? No, impossible. "P-P-Pen W-W-Writer?!" I asked nervously. "Pencil S-S-Scribbles?!" he asked. Then at the same time we said, "IS IT REALLY YOU?!"

A/N: Well...... That just happened. They finally find out! What will happen next? How do they react? Will they become real friends? Will they become something more? Will I ever stop asking questions that only I know the answer to?! Find out in the next chapter! R&R, vote, and comment! Thanks for reading!