The Chase + Match Joins COO!

A/N: Okie... One more chapter before the Gamers Convention... I'm sure you all want to see the Gamers Convention chapters... So this'll be the last chapter before the Gamers Convention ones... No no no this isn't ending after that. 😂😂😂😅😅😅
This is the same day as the previous chapter. Enjoy! 😄

Pencil's POV:
As I sat in my seat, I still can't believe what happened in the bathroom... How the heck does Pen know how to apply makeup??? But... I could still feel the blush on my face from what else happened... (A/N: So, I kinda forgot to mention something else that happened in the previous chapter so this is what happened. 😅)

Earlier after Pen applied the makeup to Pencil's face...

"Well... This is kinda disgusting..." Pen said while touching his hair after he removed his hat. "No kidding," I replied. "So is this..." he added while looking at his shirt. I just nodded in agreement. "Maybe you could use one of the fuzzy sweaters," I jokingly suggested. Pen laughed and said, "Haha, no way I'm wearing one of those." I'm still sitting on the sink counter, looking at Pen. "Good thing I have an extra shirt with me today," he suddenly said, looking at his backpack. Whoa, I didn't even realize he brought it with him. He opened it and pulled out a white shirt. He then surprised me by taking off his black shirt IN FRONT OF ME!!! Don't look Pencil... Don't... Look...! I couldn't help myself! I looked at him and the first thing I saw were his freaking abs. Oh my gosh I swear my nosebleed might come back... Why Pen... WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?! Wow... Just... OMG...! I nearly died right there. I tried to distract myself. I suddenly realized this sink counter was really uncomfortable... I decided to get down. I slid off the counter when Pen suddenly exclaimed, "Pencil careful!" I was confused for a millisecond when I felt myself slip. On a bar of soap. Right into Pen's arms. While he had no freaking shirt on. Okay, now I nearly died. I quietly begged in my head: Please no one come in here...!!! I looked up at Pen, who had a concerned face. "You... You alright?" he asked, arms still around me. "Y-yeah..." I answered. He finally let go of me. A drop of... Whatever mix was made in Pen's hat, dropped onto my cheek somehow. Ew... "Oops... Here..." Pen apologized. He got his hand wet and got the stuff off my face. Okay, cue the massive blush. Pen then turned the water in the sink back on and put his head in it. He got the stuff out of his hair in a few minutes. "This is disgusting..." he said while he got the stuff out. "Mmm hmm," I agreed. "Why gum...? Why?" he asked. He lifted his head up. I saw why he was saying that. There was a piece of chewed up gum stuck in his hair. I got a paper towel and got it wet. I quickly got the gum out. "Thanks," he said. "No problem! But... Who knows whose that was..." I said. We both shuddered. Then we left.

Back to present time...

I just couldn't keep my thoughts straight. So many things keep happening. Sweaters, bathroom, Gamers Convention, everything! I tried to pay attention to the lessons throughout the day, but it was hard to concentrate. I played with my pencil as the teachers taught their lessons.
(A/N: Okay, enough of the school stuff... Last period of the day! 😂)

Time skip to the last period of the day...

Pen's POV:
It felt so weird being in front of everyone without my hat. I could feel the awkward stares of other people looking at me. It was Study Hall, so no lesson was being taught. We basically just talked, even though we were supposed to do some homework. I heard someone get up and walk over to me. It was Pencil. She sat down in the chair across from me. "Hey," I said. "Hi," she replied. "So, what're we gonna do?" she suddenly added. "Wha... What do you mean?" I asked. She smirked. I've never seen her smirk before... It's cute... "Revenge... For what Flower did to us..." she answered. I was slightly surprised. She didn't seem like the vengeful type. As if she read my thoughts, she said, "I know, I'm not the vengeful type, but Flower needs to learn her lesson." "That's true... Alright, let's think of a plan," I replied. We spent the rest of study hall planning.