Drunk In Love

(Richard uses the time he spends with the noble lords to conceal something.

Wolsey fan anyone? I know Wolsey entered Henry VII's service in 1507, which is like five years from now, but this is just a cameo)

Harry turned to where Richard was gazing out. He knew his brother had gone through lost.

Harry decided to take the feathered quilt with the intention of attracting Richard's attention. Little that he knows, Richard can see him through the window.

"Harry, you are here to learn, not for you to play around", Richard turned just as Harry wanted to trick his brother.

"You're no fun", Harry groaned.

Richard didn't say much. Harry sat back down and focused on his studies.

"Was it her fault?", Harry's question caught Richard's attention.

"Fault? Whose fault?", Richard frowned.

"Your wife. Your son is dead".

Richard scrunched his face in pure disgust. "It wasn't her fault, Harry. I asked her to accompany me. My son was already sick, though I didn't think it was The Sweat at first. Never ask me of that ever again!".

Richard's pure anger slipped through and that frightened the 11 year old Harry. Richard took off to cool down his anger. He knew his brother was merely curious.

Richard went to chapel. He took out his rosary and sat on one of the pews to pray. He sensed someone was nearby, but he ignored it until the person, a priest sat next to him.

"Forgive me, Your Grace. I did not mean to disturb your prayers", said the priest.

"May I help you, father?".

"I simply would like to offer you my condolences. I've heard of the passing of your son".

"Thank you, father".

"God works in mysterious ways. Perhaps..., there is a silver lining to it".

"I'd like to think that too, father".

The church bell rung. The priest said a short prayer before getting up to leave.

"I didn't quite get your name, father", Richard's voice halted the priest's steps.

The priest turned. "Wolsey, Thomas Wolsey".

"Thank you, Father Thomas".

Wolsey bowed and turned to leave. Richard maintained where he was until Stafford came to sit next to him.

"You need to come with me. We are going to go and hunt some ladies", said Stafford.

Richard chuckled. "That is you and other noble lords. I am not that kind of a man".

"Oh come on, you don't have to participate".

"Then why would I go? I rather be in bed with my wife than watching you flirt and ruin young ladies".

"You are such..., a person", Stafford huffed and crossed his arms.

Richard laughed. "Alright, I will sit with you ladies tonight at the feast, just to make sure you don't get in trouble".

"That's the spirit! Don't be late", Stafford patted Richard's back before leaving.

THAT NIGHT

Drew was helping Richard to place his livery when Robyn walked in, announcing Harry's arrival. Richard nodded, permitting the prince's entrance.