Prince of Wales

(Richard sees Arthur's new haircut. Richard found out that Harry did something. Richard also speaks to Maggie, briefly, about how she feels

PS: I watched bits and pieces because I don't have access to the show, but I'll try to find a way to watch. This is an AU after all, so I'll try my best not to deviate from the plot)

Richard held Teddy in his arms as he oversaw the preparations. Lina came to him and informed that the Infanta is ready to meet Arthur.

"His Grace is not far. I will send Sarah to inform when he has arrived", said Richard.

11 month old Teddy waved at Lina, who smiled at him. Lina waved him goodbye as Richard moved to greet Arthur.

Arthur arrived with Gruffydd, Stafford, Harry, Charlie and a few others. Arthur hopped off his horse to greet Teddy, but halted when Richard pulled his son away, horrified at Arthur's hair.

"What?", Arthur frowned.

"Who the hell cut your hair?!", Richard pointed out.

Gruffydd snickered at the back. Stafford shook his head, stifling a laugh and walked towards Richard.

"I'll get the princess, cousin".

"Take Sarah with you".

Stafford ruffled Teddy's hair, causing him to giggle. He walked away, followed by Harry, who gave Teddy a kiss to the cheek, and Charlie.

"I thought this is the latest style", Arthur fiddled with his hair.

"Let's hope your bride doesn't run off before the wedding", Richard rolled his eyes.

"Now, can I greet my nephew?", Arthur took Teddy from his father.

The Poles arrived and Pole talked to Arthur about today. Maggie approached Richard, still looking heavy hearted as yesterday.

"I can't do this, Richard".

"You think I can? Three members of our family have to die to get her to marry Arthur and the fact that they tried to kill my son and my niece, and no one knew? It speaks for itself, Maggie, but we can't afford to show that we're conspiring", Richard whispered.

"I wish I have your heart of steel".

"I wish I can just take my family away..., far away and live in peace".

He grasped Maggie's hands. "For now, we must be strong, alright?".

Stafford arrived with Catherine and her ladies. Arthur passed Teddy back to Richard.

Richard, Arthur and the Poles bowed before Catherine. Richard knew Arthur was nervous and he gave Arthur a tiny nudge.

"Just like we practice", Richard whispered.

"Your Highness, would you care to take a stroll? I believe my brother has planted a beautiful garden and I would like to show you around", Arthur spoke.

Catherine smiled and nodded. The pair walked first with Arthur spoke about the flowers, followed by Richard, Stafford and Catherine's ladies.

Rosa and Lina made funny faces, causing Teddy to laugh. Richard stepped aside to set his son down.

Teddy toddled his way forward. The ladies began to coo to Teddy, beckoning him to come to them. Arthur and Catherine turned to see Teddy toddling his way to them.

"Has he begin to walk?", Arthur asked, excitedly.

"Only a little. His uncle Christian encouraged him a lot".

"Do not worry, Your Grace. We shall have sons of our own soon", said Catherine, confidently.

"I want to give Edward a little companion. Just as his father and I grew up together", said Arthur, kissing her hand, albeit slightly awkward.

Teddy plopped himself to the ground halfway and just giggle. Richard picked him up, dusted the ground off of his son's pants and resumed the walk with Arthur and Catherine.

"I don't see Lady Gloucester. Is she well?", Arthur asked.

"She's feeling a little down, so I asked her to rest today", said Richard.

Upfront were the King and Queen of England. Everyone stopped and bowed before them. Richard excused himself as Teddy began to whimper and it was close to his feeding time.

Richard entered his room just as Freja was finished dressing herself. "You don't have to go, you know?".

"You always tell me to be strong", Freja giggled as Hilda put the last pin to her hair.

"Yes, but not at the cost of your own health, darling".

Freja took her son, unlaced her bodice and began to feed Teddy. Once finished, Hilda took Teddy to burp him and set him in his crib.

"Hilda, please stay with him. I shall look after Freja".

Hilda curtsied. "Always, Your Grace".

Richard took Freja to the garden. They peeked over Arthur and Catherine, and not far were Catherine's ladies and Stafford himself..., but Richard noticed the bushes were moving.

Richard and Freja moved to the bushes to see Harry and Charlie peeking from it. Richard tapped Harry's shoulder, spooking Harry and Charlie from their little spying.

"What?", Harry huffed.

Richard nudged his head and Charlie walked off. "A little bird told me about a little prince sending letters..., pretending to be Arthur", Richard looked very stern with Harry.

"He should be thankful. You know he's not good with girls", Harry grumbled.

"That's not nice, Harry. Now she thinks Arthur is someone else and she will be very disappointed", said Richard.

"It's always Arthur! If not Arthur, then it's you! It's not fair!", he huffed angrily, crossing his arms.

Freja knelt down and gently combed Harry's hair. "Arthur is the future of England, but that doesn't make you any less important. Your parents still love you, don't they?", she smiled lovingly.

"But Lady Grandmother wants me to be the Pope. I don't want to be the Pope. I want to be like Richie. I want to be..., just Harry", he sulked.

Freja hugged Harry and rubbed his back. Richard knelt down and sighed.

"This is your life. When Arthur is king, I'm sure you can ask him not to be the Pope. I'm sure he can be reasoned with", said Richard.

"Promise? I don't want to leave England ever".

"I swear", Richard smiled.