{chapter-5}

play this song when i tell ya👆🏼
First of all thank you guys so much for 100+ views🥺 love y'all my babies
Second of all this a long chapter (not much) and maybe you'll get some smut in this chap🌚 (surprise)third Please ignore the mistakes :3
Tae woke up in the middle of the night as he felt thirsty he got up and went to the kitchen as he started hearing something he followed where the sound was coming from as he found out it was coming from Jimin's room as he slowly opened it and saw yoongi on top of jimin naked as both of them thrusting on eachother "Hyungs....?" tae said as both looked towards the door and pull up the blanket on them "t-tae please get out" jimin said looking nervous "cockblocker-" "yoongi! please tae get out" jimin said but tae slightly giggled " what were you hyung doing?" "GET OUT!!" both of them said at same time as tae pouted slightly and went to the kitchen and drank water as he thought of going out for a while as he changed into something comfortable and peeked out the door to see if there are any guards, luckily there wasn't as he tiptoed out and started walking, he staight went to the alleyway as he has never been there he looked around as he walked more deeper but then he felt someone following, he looked back to see no one he just shrugged it off and kept walking but then he heard heavy footsteps as he turned around again to see a man behind he got shocked that without wasting any time he ran as fast as he can but bad luck... he fell he looked back to see the man holding the gun and came closer to him taehyung closed his eyes as hear a shot but he was fine, as he opened his eyes he saw the lifeless body of the man on the ground
"taehyung!? are you okay?"he heard a voice coming from the back as soon as he heard the voice he felt relieved,as he looked up to see a worried face lending a hand he slowly kept his hand on and slowly got up "your lucky that i came this way"  he said as taehyung hugged him immediately as The other male hugged him back " t-thank you so mwuch ggukie i was so scwared" taehyung said as jeongguk rubbed his make gently "its okay, but anyways what are you even doing here at this time" "just wanted to take a walk" says taehyung as the finally pulled from the hug "well want me to drop you to your home?" jeongguk asks as taehyung shakes his head as a no "can you take me to yours?" tae asks as jeongguk smiles  "sure"  he says as he reaches his hand out to hold tae's hand and he gladly accepts it as jeongguk starts running with him as the dark and quiet alleyway was now filled with lot of soft giggles when they ran towards the car jeongguk opened the door next to the driver's seat as taehyung sat down and jeongguk went around the car and opened the door where the driver seat is and sat "ready?"  he asks as taehyung nods immediately as jeongguk drives of the car, " gukkie do you have any music ?" "i do why?" "please turn it on?" tae said showing his doe eyes now how can jeongguk say no to it "sure " he said as he chuckled the music went on and it played the song, taehyung gasped as soon as the music played "its my favourite song!!" he said excitement roaming around his face as the song started playing slowly he hummed the lyric perfectly not noticing jeongguk looking at him amused as he chuckled and looked away,after 15 minutes they finally reach jeongguk's house as the got out of the car and they went straight to jeongguk's room and sat on his bed they just made eye contact for sometime and taehyung breaks it and says "can i tell you something" "sure" "umm" taehyung slightly starts to blush jeongguk noticing it " tell me, tell me what you want." that made tae look up to jeongguk and say "c-can w-we k-kiss a-again" jeongguk looked at him amused as his lips formed into a smirk without saying anything he grabbed the boy from his waist and brought him to his lap as tae yelped at the sudden action, they were so close that they could feel their breath on eachother as jeongguk slowly leaned in and kissed, perfect, that's the only thing we can say , tae kept his hand jeongguk's nape as pulled jeongguk more closer to deepen the kiss they moved their lips in sync jeongguk asked permission as tae opened his mouth wide enough for jeongguk to explore his whole mouth finally they parted to breathe as tae took his finger and opened the first button of jeongguk's shirt as he bit his lips "are you the same innocent taehyung? what have you done to him" jeongguk chuckled as he hovered on top of tae and kissed him hungrily as they pulled away again and jeongguk said " what were gonna do now is called sex" " sex?" "yes" he said as he went back to kiss again, he opened both of their clothes as they were in their boxers only now jeongguk looked at the beauty infront of for a second as kissed him again and went down to his neck and started sucking it giving him hickies "aah!" tae moaned "found it" Jeongguk thought as kept sucking at his sweet spot as he went down kissing at his milky thighs he opened his boxers as he looked back at him and he looked shy "why are you shy baby?" "mom said we shouldn't show this body part" as jeongguk thought he's so innocent but not anymore "its okay baby it's beautiful " he said as he parted his legs and entered one of his finger as tae moaned"a-ah" he slowly put another finger as he slowly started finger fucking him tae was a moaning mess now "o-oh my, aaahh" but sudenly jeongguk took out his finger as tae whimpered because of the loss of pleasure which he was getting but in no time he felt a pain in his back "tell me if it hurts and i'll stop" jeongguk say as tae nods jeongguk startes to move slowly as the pain disappeared and it is replaced with pleasure "aaahh" music jeongguk's ears "p-please, move faster" tae said as jeongguk now was thrusting him so hardly "oh baby your so t-tight" jeongguk said ,tae had never felt this it felt amazing "aah jeongguk" "its daddy for you" "daddy your so-",the room was filled with tae's moans now "aah, i feel something coming out of me" tae said "let it out tae let it out its called cum a liquid that comes out after the pleasure you get" he say explaning during this moment as tae cum and few seconds later jeongguk cums too. jeongguk taekes his member out of tae's hole and lays his body next to him "t-that felt so good daddy, this morning i saw yoongi hyung and jimin hyung doing it too" tae says looking at him innocently as jeongguk raised his eyebrow and just chuckled "do you mind singing for me?" tae asks suddenly as jeongguk look at him " i don't know how to sing tae" "pretty please" "fine" (play the song now lovelies) Jeongguk startes singing closing his eyes.
No limit in the sky that i won't fly for ya
No amount of tears that i won't cry for ya
With every breath that i take, i want you to shair the air with me
"and you say you don't know how to sing while you sing like an angel..." tae said as jeongguk just chuckled.
There's no promises that i won't keep
jeongguk continued to sing not noticing the boy beside him as he finally finshes the song and look beside him to see the boy already sleeping "sleep well taehyung" he says as he pecks his lips and got up to clean himself and taehyung he put on some clothes on the boy and covered him with a blanket and wore some clothes for himself as he suddenly remembered something
"Jeongguk promise me not to fall in love with anyone"
"why mommy?"
"baby love will break you so its better not to fall in love so promise me"
"ok-"
*BANG*
"m-mommy....?"
"MOMMY!?"
"m-mommy...don't leave me"
"your a monster daddy i hate you i hate you."
love will break you the words kept on repeating on his head  as he looked at the boy who was slepping no i'm not inlove with him he's nothing to me so stop thinking about him, Nope
_____________________________________________________
"bye daddy" tae says as he kissed jeongguk's cheeks as jeongguk kissed him too as tae leaves and goes and open the door goes in jeongguk sighs as he gets in his car drives of.
after tae entered Jin came out of nowhere tae gasped surprise as jin holded him from his shoulder and asked "where in the world were you?!" jin asked looking with fire in his eyes " i was with daddy.." tae said as jin raised his eyebrow "but your daddy is at home sweetie" " not appa, its ggukie" "whose ggukie?" jin asked as he just noticed some marks on his neck "WHAT THE HECK ARE THOSE" "Oh Jeonggukie gave me these" tae said finally as jin looked at him surprised "J-Jeonggukie? as in Jeon Jeongguk?" jin asked as tae nodded remembering something please don't tell about our meeting to your hyung ok? , oh no tae thought as he looked at Jin who was looking like he will kill someone " Jin hyung-" tae was interrupted by a finger placed on his mouth "this secret between us your not gonna tell anyone else" jin says as tae nods quickly .
End of Chapter 5
hope you enjoyed
vote and comment
bye lovelies