{Chapter:9}

"aah!ggukie harder ngh" as finally tae sighed in relief after few seconds jeongguk came inside tae as he layed at  tae's side.

"baby" jeongguk said as tae looked at him .

"yes ggukie" he answered sheepishly.

"i want to take you out somewhere tonight" jeongguk said suddenly as tae looked at him with excitement in his eyes.

"really?!" tae asked as he got and jeongguk also got up and nodded as tae jumped in excitement.

'Yippe!" tae said jumping more as suddenly jeongguk pulled tae down and tae hardly landed on jeongguk's lap.

Tae looked at him as jeongguk was intensely staring at him.

"Ggukie?"

"Tell me what did i do to deserve you?" jeongguk said caressing tae's cheek.as tae smiled saying.

"because we are destined"

"and we are soulmates so i desrve you and you deserve me" tae said sassily.

"I love you my baby bear" jeongguk says as he pecks tae.

"I love you too my hot bunny" tae said as jeongguk raised his eyebrow.

"oh look the innocent kid is a whole grown up adult now" jeongguk said looking down chuckling.

"Shut it gguk or your sleeping on the couch tonight"

"noooo! pls baby i am sorry" Jeongguk said wrapping his arms around tae as he just pouted.

"Jeongguk!!!" a loud voice came from downstairs as the sweet couple looked at eachother with wide eyes.

*

"jimin hyungg!!" tae said as he hugged jimin tightly as soon as he opened the door.

"my baby i missed you alot!"

"you guys just met last week-" hobi and yoongi said only get cut off by the two bestfriend .

"Shut up!"

"baby how are you and how is 'it' doing" jimin said smiling.

"i'm fine and 'its' doing well too" tae said as the three boys comes inside.

"it? who is it??" yoongi asks confused as jimin whispers too him and hobi.

"what!? really? man jeongguk is one lucky guy "

"i know" jeongguk says sitting down beside tae.

"he knows?" yoongi whispered to jimin.

"no" jimin whispered back as jeongguk raised his eyebrow.

"Nampyeon, why don't you bring some juice, you know i can't reach it " tae said making puppy eyes as jeongguk just looked at him with adore as he got up and went to bring the juice.

"Soo nampyeon huh?" jimin teased as tae just looked down blushing.

"hyungs please don't speak about that infront him he might suspect and it is a surprise for him, but i hope he doesn't rejects us" tae said looking down as jimin hold his hand.

"tae~ don't worry he won't he loves you from all his heart if he had 10 hearts he would give them all to you" jimin said smiling as just then jeongguk came in with a tray that had some glasses of juice all was mango but one particular juice was strawberry, jeongguk stopped right there as he looked at somewhere and clenched his jaw.

The End

K chapter 9 is here Sisues anyways what do you think tae, jimin, yoongi and hoseok was talking about?😏 and why did jeongguk clenched his jaw? saw the answers in the comment box bye sisues please vote and comment.oh and the story is coming to end I mean the SEASON is coming to an end.