{Chapter:10}

Jimin and Taehyung's eyes followed jeongguk's eyes direction as it landed   on their hands jimin immediately removed it as he smiled nervously As jeongguk finally sighed and kept the tray on the table.

"here for you baby" jeongguk said as he handed taehyung the strawberry juice he then kept the mango juice infront of jimin and glared at him and mumbled something.

-~-~-

"bye chimie see you next time bye yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung" tae said as he waved a goodbye too them as they went.

"ggukieeee you know he was trying to comfort me" tae sqid pouting and sitting on jeongguk as he finally sighed.

"fine i forgive you and now get ready cuz were going out" jeongguk said pecking tae as tae got up and went to get ready.
_______________________________________________

how tae looked like-

how jeongguk looked like-

Jeongguk's jaw dropped at the sight of him he licked his lips and bit them as taehyung looked at him his body froze

Jeongguk's jaw dropped at the sight of him he licked his lips and bit them as taehyung looked at him his body froze. Jeongguk started walking towards him as tae felt his blood run cold.

'Omg, his looking so hot the way he bites his lips damn, fuck am i getting hard' tae thought as he tried to breathe but jeongguk was already infront of him.

jeongguk slammed him against the wall as he said with a deep husky voice.

"who are you trying to impress huh showing that perky ass of yours" he said as he spanked tae's ass only to hear tae moan.

"y-you only you i try to impress  you daddy only you" tae said looking jeongguk so innocently as jeongguk went near tae's neck and softly started sucking it.

"a-aah daddy" tae said grabbing jeongguk's nape as jeongguk sucked is harder and slowly bit it as he finally let go.

"now this indicates that your only mine, only MINE" jeongguk said in his ear as he licked it.

"yes daddy i'm yours only yours" tae said looking at jeongguk.

"we'll continue this later let's go first" jeongguk said as tae nodded.

they both went outside as tae saw no car.

"are we going to walk take an uber or wha-" tae stopped himself as jeongguk wore the helmet and passed him one too.

"okay?" tae said as he hopped in the bike and holded jeongguk tightly by his waist as jeongguk smirked.

"ready?"

"was born ready for you" tae said as jeongguk droved of . soon they reached infront of a big restaurant it was Mellowjin restaurant and it was taehyung's favorite one he always wanted to go there as his grandmother works here and her grandmother was the best of all his family members but his parents would never let him go.

"this-this is my favorite restaurant" tae said as he hugged jeongguk.

"i know baby that's why i brought you here" jeongguk said

"how?"

"welll jin hyung told me" jeongguk said receiving a peck from the younger.

"let's go inside shall we?"

"we shall"

well not gonna lie it was the best day for taehyung, his grandmother welcomed him with warm hug she also accepted jeongguk but she warned him about something.

"come here again okay my son?" tae's grandmother said to tae as she hugged him.

"join us jeongguk " tae's grandmother said as he hugged both of them.

_______________________________________________

"Jeongguk thank you so much i will never forget this" tae said hugging as they was already home.

"your welcome.Now, let's continue the event that happened earlier shall we?" jeongguk said as tae smirked.

"sure daddy"
______________________________________________

"i found them Miss"

"very good now track them down and use your trap for and also kill that old hag i'll tell you my plan later Bogum"

"okay miss and remember your promise"

"i won't forget it just do your work and you'll get what you want"

The end

Hey ma little Sisues Chap-10 is also finished so i thought of ending this season in chapter 12 or 13 so the other season will be way longer then this bye bye Sisues.