{Chapter:12}

"What...?" tae felt like his world was crashing right now, his lover killed his beloved grandmother.

soon later the ambulance came and picked up his grandma and took her.

___________________________________________________

"JEON FUCKING JEONGGUK" tae screamed his lungs out as lisa and jeongguk turned their head towards taehyung who was looking red and blue. Jeongguk gulped at the sight becuz he has never seen taehyung like this.

"tae...? what happened-"

"DON'T ACT INNOCENT YOU FUCKER HOW DARE YOU KILL MY GRANDMA" taehyung said in one breath as now jeongguk and lisa was confused.

"but he was here with me-"

"Shut the fuck up" tae glared at lisa as she went silent.

"what are you saying tae i was with li-"

"Oh really? then why did my grandma say you shot her? Answer me? ANSWER ME!!"

"SHE'S LYING TAE I WAS WITH LISA THE WHOLE FUCKING DAY-"

"We're over and i'm carrying your baby with more likely my baby"

"w-what..?"

"you heard it i pregnant" tae said and got out of the house as jeongguk was going to run after him but lisa stopped him.

"Jeongguk don't, you will kill him if you go after him" lisa said as jeongguk just sat down and nodded.
____________________________________________________

Tae was crying so much he didn't knew where he was suddenly a man came close to him.

"tae?" taehyung looked at the person and widened his eyes.

"gummie?" tae hugged him immediately

"why are you here?taebaby" tae cringed at the word baby coming out of his mouth he didn't know why.

"umm well" tae explained the whole thing as bogum acted surprised and asked.

"you mean the infamous Jeon Jeongguk ? that heartless playboy criminal?" bogum asked as he didn't knoew why he called jeongguk a playboy.

"umm yeah"

"didn't you know that he used to make other fall in love with him and use them for their body only, and kill them in the end" what!? tae thought so does that mean he also used me for my body and he was going to kill me too!? tae was surprised,angry and sad arpt the moment.

"if that's so i'll take my revenge" tae said as bogum smirked

"also i wanted to tell you something-" bogum was cut off by tae kissing him and at the right moment jeongguk was here he was shocked to see this he grabbed tae and pinned him in the wall. and said in a husky voice.

"if i can't have you nobody can" jeongguk said as he brought the gun to tae's chest.

"shoot me if you can jeongguk" tae said as jeongguk just kissed him and tae kissed him back.

*BANG*
____________________________________________

"your lover kim taehyung-"

"i killed him and i don't regret it" jeongguk said as now he was sentenced to jail .

The End
i know this is going fast but what to do i was over excited for s-2 so anyways meet you in season two my Sisues 😉