{Chapter:11}

'Its jeongguk's birthday' was all tae could think about it 11:59. 1..2...3....4.....5......6......7.......8........9..........10!!!

"happy birthday ggukie" tae said in a low voice to jeongguk as jeongguk slowly fluttered his eyes open.

"tae..?" jeongguk asked confused.

"happy birthday" tae said as he kissed jeongguk.

"thank you baby" jeongguk said as he cupped tae's face and kissed him.

"now go back to sleep c'mon" jeongguk said pulling tae beside him and tightly wrapping his arms around tae.

______________________________________________________

"ggukie here your birthday gift" tae said as they were in the place where they first met.

"you didn't have to baby" jeongguk said as he took the gift and opened the wrapping.

"you deserve it" tae said pecking jeongguk's cheeks. jeongguk opened the gift as he saw there was a picture of him and tae kissing for the first time insided a beautiful green and purple necklace.

"Baby..." jeongguk said looking at tae and hugging him

"How did you even get this?" jeongguk asked

"well cc cameras" tae said as jeongguk kissed him once again.

"today is my best day"

_______________________________________________________

*knock knock* jeongguk got up and went to open the door only to see his "beloved" sister.

"what are doing here!?" jeongguk asked gritting his teath.

"happy birthday jeongguk h-here" lisa said as she handed the gift.

" i don't need your wish nor you filthy gift!"

"please jeongguk i'm here to explain everything to you"

"FUCK OFF!"

"what happened?" taehyung said coming down

"Nothing babe this stranger over here is just talking nonsense shit"

"jeongguk please i just want to explain to you that's all"

"jeongguk" tae said

"fine" jeongguk mumbled. lisa was shocked for the first time because her brother had never obeyed anyone in his life he used to do whatever he wanted.

" you want to come in or you want to stay out there only" tae said irritated cause of the girl.

"sorry i-"

"just get in" tae said as she came inside.

"sit" jeongguk said as she sat down and beside jeongguk sat tae

"I get straight to the point. that day i didn't kick you intentionally what happened was dad he blackmailed me to kick you out otherwise he would have killed you he wanted to make me a successful child i tried to convince him but insted now he blackmailed to kill our mother this was too much so i thought of it and kicked you out that day i couldn't sleep nor eat i became depressed i know you don't believe me but its okay-" lisa got cut off by a heart warming hug by jeongguk she hugged him back. tae looked at the two and smile at them.

"forgive me brother"

"i forgave you already noona" jeongguk said as he looked at her with a smile.

"here the birthday gift" jeongguk opened the gift only to find two rings coloured in green and purple.

"that's for you and your lover" lisa said as she looked at the two with adoration.

"how did you know we are a couple?" taehyung asked

"she spies at us " jeongguk said as the trio laughed indeed it was the best day for jeongguk.

_____________________________________________________

taehyung was going to visit his grandma as soon as he entered he saw a scene well fuck.

There was guy who shot tae's grandmother right after he entered.

"GRANDMA!!" tae ran towards he grandmother as he called the ambulance.

"grandma, grandma talk to ME!!! who shot you grandma!?" tae asked crying.

"J-Jeong-guk"

The end

omg omg s-2 is coming idk why but i'm excited more then you guys.😂 anyways hope you enjoyed plz vote and comment bye Ma little Sisues