{Chapter:8}

"You think i'd let him die?" Jeongguk said lifting his head up with a smirk, Jin and yoongi widened both of their eyes as jeongguk said nothing and went inside his car and drove off, the both looked at eachother and ran to their car and the both drove off too following jeongguk.

Finally jeongguk's car stopped infront of a beautiful looking house in the middle of the forrest,as jeongguk just got off his car and walked in, the both also got off their cars and ran inside the house.Just as they entered There was a very delicious smell coming as they followed the sent only to find the two flirting with eachother.

"Taebaby!!" Jin ran to tae as he screamed and hugged tae more like broke his back bones. "ggukie help me" taehyung said as all of them laughed at his cuteness.

_________________
"Jeongguk you gotta tell me how you saved him" yoongi and jin said as jeongguk nodded and said.

"I saved him before that bastard messaged me"

"How did you know about his plan?" jin asked confused as jeongguk smirked

"You thought namjoon hyung, jimin hyung and hobi hyung was innocent? pff no they aren't they work for me too" jeongguk said laughing as jin and yoongi looked at him with wide eyes.

"Oh and i also know your in a poly relationship with hobi hyung and jimin hyung" jeongguk said looking at yoongi as yoongi was even more shocked as jin gulped.

"And jin hyung soo with namjoon hyung aye?" jeongguk said chuckling as jin sighed.

"ggukie?" all of them snapped their head towards the door looking at the little angel who was pouting and rubbing his eyes.

"baby why are you awake?" jeongguk got up and wrapped his arms around tae's waist

"sleep with me" jeongguk smiled as he looked at the hyungs.

"good night hyungs" he said as the both walked away.
____________________________________________________________
*1 year later*
"How long will we keep him a secret kook we need to take him out too he is inside that house as if he is in a prison or something" jin said making jeongguk sigh.

"Hyung you know it's dangerous for him i can't let him out" as jin nodded

"fine do whatever you want"

*later on*
*Bang bang bang*

tae got up from the sofa and went to open the door.

"Ggukie? your early today" tae said hugging jeongguk.

"guess i missed my baby today"

"you say that everyday gguk by the did you kill today too?" tae said changing his expression.

"maybe yes maybe no?"

"you suck" tae said pouting and folding his arms.

"looks like my baby learned to curse everyday-"

"shut up and get in" tae said pulling jeongguk's ears as he groaned in pain.

"that's what you get hmp"

*Le next day*
"ahh! ggukie faster, oh my god" tae shouted at jeongguk as he turned the fan into the fastest level.

"oof, why is it so hot today ggukie" tae said as jeongguk smirked

"maybe because of you screaming my name in the morning looking all hot?" jeongguk said only to get whacked by tae.

"shut up gguk" jeongguk wrapped his arms around tae as he kissed tae's neck and started sucking it slowly.

"a-aah ggukie- not now" tae said as he grabbed jeongguk's neck and smashed his lips on jeongguk.

Jeongguk hovered on top of tae and started kissing him hungrily as tae pulled jeongguk closer to deepen the kiss.

Hey mah lovelies i'm back after 1342443 years finally my school is closed 😃
hope you enjoyed bye love.