Girl Meets World

Vanessa was tired, she had stayed up late struggling with her homework despite Farkle's help. "You okay?" Farkle, the girls best friend, asked the blonde from behind her. The blonde had wanted to sit beside him but her twin and Riley made her sit in the front row with them.

"Just tired." She said softly before Riley and Maya walked in talking about something. "Okay, let me get back to jamming some learning in your heads, The Civil War." Cory, the history teacher, said after a bit of back and forth between him, his daughter, and her best friend.

"The Civil Bore." Maya chimed in throwing her hand into the air making Vanessa giggle and shake her head. "Thank you, future Mini-Mart employee of the month." Cory said sarcastically looking at the older Hart twin.

"Would she be making more money than you?" Vanessa asked tilting her head to the side causing Farkle to 'aw' at her. The male paused to look at her before turning back to the class.

"The Civil War! Anybody?" He called out trying to change the subject from his salary. "A war we fought against ourselves." Riley answered her father shocking the man. "What, you actually studied it?" Cory asked raising an eyebrow at the girl who shook her head.

"No, I'm actually living in it." Riley said before dropping her head on the desk making Vanessa wince. That had to hurt. "People, people, are we here to learn or not?" Farkle exclaimed clapping his hands together making Vanessa grin, she loved when the boy got worked up, it always gave her a laugh.

"What do you mean, Farkle?" Cory asked making the boy perk up.

"I've been in love with Riley since the first grade. But I'm also equally in love with Maya. Some might say the great mystery of the universe is who's gonna be the first Mrs. Farkle." The Minkus started before Riley cut in.

"What about Nessa?" The brunette asked pointing at her making her smile, she was only half aware of what was going on.

"My adorable best friend will marry someone smart and strong, she will live next door and we will raise our children to be best friends." The male explained making Vanessa turn in her seat and kiss his cheek softly before letting the conversation get back on track.

"You don't want this." Maya stated glaring at her twins best friend. "Bring it on." Farkle challenged with a smirk making the older blondes eyes widen before turning to face the front again.

"I always thought that he'd wind up with back-of-the-class Brenda." The oldest Matthews child told her best friend making everyone turn to look at the female version of Farkle who waved happily.

"Ew, yuck." The male scowled shaking his head as they looked at Cory once again. Vanessa giggled leaning her head on her hand, day dreaming.

The younger Hart twin had a habit of tuning out during moments, it often got her in trouble or in danger, thankfully she always had her best friend to take care of her, making sure she didn't get hurt.

When the classroom door opened Vanessa had come back, Farkle instinctively rubbing her back, something that everyone learned that was the best way to help her be aware of her surroundings.

"Who are you? I don't know who you are." Cory said watching as two boys walked into the room. "I'm Lucas Friar and this is my brother Jake, from Austin, Texas. " The blonde introduced Vanessa titled her head to the side once she heard Riley whisper.

"Oh. New students, Mr. Friar?" The history teacher asked taking the slips that the boys had held out. "Yes sir." Jake answered but his eyes were on the blonde who reached back to let the boy behind her know that she was okay.

"Great. You're just in time for today's assignment. Have a seat." Cory instructed the two boys who sat behind Riley and Maya.

"So, I'd like you guys to open your books to page 48. Now, I'd like you to turn to page 1. Now, I'd like you to read from page 1 to 48." The adult ordered after turning his daughters head to face forward and away from Lucas.