2| c.o.m.i.n.g o.v.e.r

Allie's pov

-Flashback-

"Move, bitch" someone said, coldly. Oh wait, did he just called me bitch?

I turned around to see the one and only Tyler Parker glaring at me.

"Who the fuck are you calling a bitch?" I asked him angrily crossing my arms. Believe me, no one, I mean no one plays with me like this.

"Move" he commanded. I was standing in front of the back door of the school. Well the truth is I am the one who doesn't have manners here cause I'm not letting him go. But he just called me bitch! Do you think I'm gonna let him go like that?

"I don't take orders from strangers, and first you have to apologize." I said, standing rooted to the spot. I didn't care if he has a bad reputation or not if he messes with me then I'll chop off his dick.

He just stared at me like I had two heads. After a few minutes of absolute silence, he just pushed me out of his way and walked past me like nothing happened.

I just stood there like a shocked idiot.

I watched him walking towards his motorcycle and sped out of the school boundaries.

Asshole.

-End Of Flashback-

"Allie?" I kind of jumped when I heard Alex call my name.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." He apologized. I realised that he apologizes pretty often.

"It's okay, I was kind of zoned out of for a second." I said, smiling.

The bell rang. I started collecting my belongings.

"See you later, Allie." Alex said as he walked out the room.

"See ya."

I started walking out the room but stopped in my tracks when I remembered something

The audition! I have to practice. With Tyler.

I turned around to see Tyler walking towards my way but he wasn't looking at me. He just walked past me.

"Yo, Tyler" I called out as I followed him. Well I'm his partner, I have to discuss about this.

He turned around looking at me. "Yeah?"

"Um... since we are partners, and um.... It's in 2 weeks..." I didn't get words say it. I mentally slapped myself. This asshole was staring at me so intensely that it's making me stutter. When people stare at me too hard, I have the tendency to get nervous. Blame my insecurities for that.

"I'll come over around 8 ." That was all he said before walking away.

"Okay." I said, even though he was out of earshot.

Wait, how the hell does he know where I live? He's not the creepy stalker material, is he? Oh who cares, he is gonna come over.

That's when the reality hit me. Tyler Parker, the bad boy is gonna come over to my house tonight. And the scariest thing is that my mom isn't home. So I'm alone.

Who knows what that man is capable of? I know many rumours about him. I've even heard that he killed a lion once and ate it! Well, that one is not exactly true but you get the point! He's dangerous.

Argh! Frickin' fork my life!

-Lunch break-

I sat down with my best friends at our usual seat.