1| p.i.l.o.t

Allie's POV

"Allie!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I covered my ears with my pillow and groaned. God I hate mornings!

Fuck you, sun! Wait till moon comes back up and push down your bright ugly ass!

"Allie, you better get up or I will make you." My mom yelled again. I groaned again and reluctantly, sat up.

"I'm up!" I yelled back. I slowly opened my eyes. Good thing that I put the shades on or else, colourful words would've left my mouth and it won't be that much of a pretty sight.

I walked into the bathroom and did my daily routine. I then walked into my closet and picked out a pair of white jeans, grey tank top, and a white and grey cardigan. I went back to my bathroom to shower.

After shower, I wore the clothes I picked, and went back to my room. And checked the time, 7:30.

"I have plenty of time left!" I said to myself. I didn't have school till it's 8:30. I went back to the bathroom to blow dry my hair. After my hair was dried I decided to straighten​ it because why the heck not? I put my hair into a perfect high ponytail. I didn't bother to put on any make up.

I looked at myself in the mirror before grabbing my backpack and heading downstairs to the kitchen.

My mom and our cook was there.

"Morning, Mom." I said as I plopped myself down on a chair.

"Morning" She said not taking her eyes of her iPad. I just rolled my eyes at the usual morning scene.

"Smells nice, Cindy. What is it?" I asked our cook, Cindy.

"Buttermilk pancakes." She said as she flipped the pancakes.

"Nice." I commented as I inhaled the delicious smell of pancakes.

"Here you go." Cindy said with a smile as she handed me a plate of buttermilk pancakes.

"Thank you" I said politely. I took a bite of my food and almost moaned. (A/N: I've only seen this in books. Do people actually moan when they eat good food?)

Holy shit, it was heaven on a plate.

"Hmm." I just closed my eyes and enjoyed every bite of it. That's when I forgot I have school today. I looked at the clock. It said 8:15. I quickly finished my pancakes and ran out of the kitchen.

"Bye, Mom! Bye, Cindy!" I yelled as I grabbed my car keys and opened the front door.

"Bye and honey, I won't be home for 2 days." My mom yelled back. I sighed.

It was a regular thing for me. My mom leaves for days, maybe weeks for her work.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"LA." She said casually.

I always wanted to go to LA. Well, I want to visit all around the world. Maybe one day, I'll get a chance to.

"Alright." I said as I finally walked out of the house.

It was really sunny outside. I really enjoyed sunny days, except when I wake up. I walked towards my car. I got in and started the engine.

I turned on the radio, and One Direction came on.

"Yay! One Direction is the first song!!! Hope this make my day good" I said, excitedly. "Why am I so pumped up? I'm not a Directioner." I mumbled. I know this is weird but I sometimes like to talk to myself.

-Time Skip-

I got out of the car and started walking towards the school. I saw a couple eating each others lips and just rolled my eyes. I felt a slight pang in my chest because I was single as fuck.